Tebow asked the Jets not to use him in wildcat packages Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow asked the Jets not to use him in wildcat packages Sunday

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...ked-not-to-be-part-of-wildcat-packages-sunday

Sunday was, somehow, a new low for the Jets. They lost, again, this time 27-17 to the Chargers. Greg McElroy started, Jeremy Kerley (!) attempted a pass, and San Diego never saw the vaunted wildcat featuring one Tim Tebow.

That's apparently because Tebow "told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat personnel," Jane McManus of ESPN New York reports.

In so much as anything can be surprising with the Jets these days, this is pretty shocking: it paints Tebow in the opposite light that we're used to hearing, which is the ultimate team-first guy.

Asked about not being included in the Wildcat Sunday, Tebow said "It just kind of happens."

"It's been disappointing, obviously (the season) didn't go as we thought, as I had hoped," Tebow said. "But sometimes in life you have that. Sometimes you have setbacks and you have to look at them as an opportunity to step back up and keep working and figure out what to do."

Good for Tebow, IMO. He realizes he never got a fair shot on that team even when Sanchez was continuing to suck up the joint week after week. And then they turn to the third string QB in favor of him??? Granted, Tebow may not be a great (or even good) passer, but he at least deserved a chance! Now he's virtually done with the clown show in NY and likely to be in Jacksonville next season.

The ButtFumbler, Bean Counter, Toe Sucker, over-cooked Meatball 3-Ring Circus

v3ey44-1.jpg

This is why I don't like Tebow. He plays the perfect teammate card, but in actuality is a whiny little bitch when he doesn't get his way. **** him...

Tebow should have asked for a trade a week into the season, what they did to him is incredible, the Jets coaching staff is a piece **** and as unprofessional as you can be.
You should know I don't like Tebow.

Tebow just needs to man up and come to terms that he is a running back. Not a quarterback. The sooner he does that the more playing time he will get.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Only the Jests could make Tim Tebow quit. It takes a real special kind of suck to pull that off.

The Jests couldve made Jesus himself demand to be taken down from the cross.

Fireman Ed quit on the Jests. Everyone is jumping ship. Soon its going to be nothing but NYJunc and Rex Ryan sinking under the water still screaming about back to back AFCCG losses and how Sanchez is a great QB. :lol:

Not a big deal really. No sense in him going out there and playing in a meaningless game for a dysfunctional team and risk injury before he leaves to go play somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom