Ted Larsen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Larsen

fininpsl

Active Roster
Reaction score
I had read where Larsen was supposed to be cleared to practice on October 16th if he's healthy enough to, and can play in a game as early as the Oakland game November 5th. Has there been any recent news on him and his rehab? It would be nice to have him bolster the inside of the line.

Last edited:
Do you have a link? That would be nice to have him back. Anything to help the OL is a good thing.

He's supposed to practice this week so we'll see when the beat writers report who's at practice and who's not.

I don't know but steen deserves an atta boy for his play since the opener...they tried and rightfully so to do everything they could to replace him out the gate with the split game snaps with davis and he's unlike like year where the more he played the worse he looked been pretty consistent the last month.

it's gonna be interesting to see if and when Larsen comes back if the team activates brendel or steen assuming pounce is a go

brendel fired off the ball from the pivot very well sunday

I believe that he can come back after 8 games. So that would be after the Raider game.

Do you have a link? That would be nice to have him back. Anything to help the OL is a good thing.

Larsen (biceps) was placed on IR/designated to return Saturday and is expected to be practicing by Week 6 and game-ready by Week 8, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Larsen, an eight-year veteran, tore his biceps during practice in early August. The team will certainly miss his presence, as he was a candidate to start at guard.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/584414/ted-larsen

That was written back in September.

There is a small window near the end of the year when we can put a Cutler mask on tannehill and pull a switcheroo. They'll know its not Cutler though when he doesnt throw off his back foot suddenly. I think I've seen cutler do that more than tannehill already.

Ted Larsen will replace Steen who is really improving each and every game???

Can Larsen play C or RG?

Ted Larsen will replace Steen who is really improving each and every game???

Can Larsen play C or RG?

I would like to see Larsen replace Bushrod at RG. Bushrod will probably retire after this season anyways.

Back
Top Bottom