Televised Coverage Map for Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Televised Coverage Map for Week 1

H4wt Pocket

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is the map showing who's getting what game. Looks like I have the Pats vs. Bengals. Luckily my friend has Direct TV and gets Sunday Ticket for free on week one. :D

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-1

Let's do something this team has struggled to do as of late and start this season off with a win! GO PHINS! :up:

Here is the map showing who's getting what game. Looks like I have the Pats vs. Bengals. Luckily my friend has Direct TV and gets Sunday Ticket for free on week one. :D

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-1

Let's do something this team has struggled to do as of late and start this season off with a win! GO PHINS! :up:

The purple blotch in WCF might not last long... the Bucs are staring at blackout city.

Yeah, for you Tampa Bay area based fans don't throw your hands up in anger just yet. It looks like the Bucs won't be on TV for the first week of the season. Or for that matter any point during the season. Ticket sales are WAY down.

I like how they're cutting the Jag's coverage off before orlando, makes sense, nobody likes the jags around here. Fin country. hope they realize that and keep it for the season.

Yeah, for you Tampa Bay area based fans don't throw your hands up in anger just yet. It looks like the Bucs won't be on TV for the first week of the season. Or for that matter any point during the season. Ticket sales are WAY down.

I am just so confused. I just moved from South Florida, to Orlando (for 4 years) and now to the Tampa Bay area. I always though Tampa games were on Fox?!? Do you know if this game isn't on do they show the dolphins instead? I really hope so.

dammit, im in gainesville and about 15 miles too far north to see it. damn jaguars. ale house it is.

I like how they're cutting the Jag's coverage off before orlando, makes sense, nobody likes the jags around here. Fin country. hope they realize that and keep it for the season.

Jax doesnt sell out games anymore so we should have clear reception all season long. ( I hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just so confused. I just moved from South Florida, to Orlando (for 4 years) and now to the Tampa Bay area. I always though Tampa games were on Fox?!? Do you know if this game isn't on do they show the dolphins instead? I really hope so.

Usually FOX does host their games. However, since they're playing an AFC team (Cleveland) in the first week of the season CBS is picking them up. If the game is blacked out (which it seems it will be) then it's a moot point.

I think if nfl network didn't create nfl redzone, I would kill myself. NFL sunday ticket is just too steep now.

If you complain they'd easily lower the price for ya
Really? I don't even have directv, so thats really steep right now. In this economy how are the hell they can up the price like that is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom