Ten guys you want... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ten guys you want...

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Being that it's a little difficult to forecast who will be available when we pick, I think it would be a good idea to list the top ten guys that you would like to have that should be available (or at least have a chance) when we pick..

Here's mine in no particular order:

Chad Jackson
Santonio Holmes
Chad Greenway
Antonio Cromartie
Ernie Sims
Bobby Carpenter
Donte Whitner
DeMeco Ryans
Kamerion Wimbley
Mathias Kiwanuka*

I don't think we need a DE and I listed Lawson and Wimbley as potential OE hybrids, but I just think Kiwanuka is too nasty. He had some rough workouts and got owned by D'Brickashaw at the senior bowl, but was half injured and hey, who wouldn't get owned by D'Brick? I would spend a 1st on him even though he's slipped.

EDIT: Just noticed I completely missed Lawson out. WTF@me...I love Lawson and would be incredibly happy with him...so I guess I have an 11 man list. Sue me. :D

My guys....

In no particular order...

Tye Hill
Jimmy Williams
Antonio Cromartie
Ernie Sims
Kamerion Wimbley
Manny Lawson
Winston Justice
LenDale White
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler

I know the QB's likely won't be there...but they have a tendancy to drop more than other positions. No WR's or Safety's for me this high in the draft. Good ones can be found much later in the draft. Not big on OL either, but hey I had to find 10, right? These 3 CB's have stellar talent, although they all have some minor question marks.

In no order

Manny Lawson
Bobby Carpenter
Antonio Cromartie
Santonio Holmes
Chad Greenway
Donte Whitner
Haloti Ngata
Broderick Bunkley
Kamerion Wembley
Jimmy Williams

First Rd: (in order of preference)

1 - Haloti Ngata - This isnt very realistic but if Buffalo went with Bunkley/Justice, Cleveland went with Bunkley/Wimbley/Lawson, and Baltimore went with Justice/Bunkley and he slips to us at #16 there should be absolutely no reason for us to pass on him. DT/NT should be our biggest concern but outside of him there wont be anyone at the position that presents enough value at #16.)

2 - Manny Lawson - It took me awhile to get sold on Manny because I honestly didnt follow him much during his college career aside from a few games where he played against Florida State, but ive done my homework and I think he presents the most upside of any player that will most likely be available at this pick. I would love to see him, JT, Zach, and Crowder terrorize defenses in the 3-4 and Im really starting to believe that completing our LB corps is Saban and Capers number one priority.

3 - Santonio Holmes - Would love to see him as our #3 and future #2 reciever. A Santana Moss type gamebreaker who can compliment Chris Chambers and give Daunte Culpepper another dangerous target. Will also be a major weapon in the return game and its no secret Saban would like to upgrade in that area.

4 - Antonio Cromartie - Could turn out to be one of the top 5 players in this draft when all is said and done. Has all the tools to be a top corner in this league but injury concerns and lack of experience bump him down to #4 on my wishlist.

5 - Jimmy Williams - used to be my clear cut #1 choice but he's done nothing but give me reasons not to like him recently.

6 - Kamerion Wimbley
7 - Broderick Bunkley
8 - Donte Whitner
9 - Chad Greenway
10 - Jason Allen

Santonio Holmes
Winston Justice
Chad Jackson
Jimmy Williams
Tye Hill
Bobby Carpenter
Donte Whithner
Vince Young
Ernie Sims
Antonio Cromartie

1) Antonio Cromartie
2) Manny Lawson
3) Chad Jackson
4) Santonio Holmes
5) Kamerion Winberly
6) Broderick Bunkley
7) Donte Whitner
8) Chad Greenway
9) Jimmy WIlliams
10) Winston justice

These are not in order, but my top three are the ones I would be most excited about.

In no order:

1) Kamerion Wimbley
2) Donte Whitner
3) Santonio Holmes
4) Manny Lawson
5) Winston Justice
6) Jason Allen
7) Antonio Cromartie
8) Jimmy Williams
9) Bobby Carpenter
10) Chad Greenway

In order
1. Brodrick Bunkley (almost 100% chance he will be gone by pick 10)
2. Antonio Cromartie
3. Manny Lawson
4. Donte Whitner
5. Chad Greenway
6. Bobby Carpenter
7. Nick Mangold (if the Fins trade down)
8. Haloti Ngata
9. Santonio Holmes
10. Gabe Watson (only if the Dolphins trade way down, maybe even in to the second round)

Manny Lawson (JT Clone)
Haloti Ngata (To replace Traylor)
Chad Jackson (Another Weapon for Culpper)
Chad Greenway (Getting younger and better at LB)
Jay Cutler (Trade Bait)
Ernie Simms (hopefully he falls)
Jimmy Williams (Another piece to the Secondary)

Jackson
Holmes
Carpenter
Whitner
Cromartie
Bunkley
Justice
Hill
Mangold
Lawson

hill= will make plays on d
jackson will burn ppl but offense is funner