Terrance West recounts a productive private workout with the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrance West recounts a productive private workout with the Miami Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I like Terrence West and I think he could be there in the 3rd or maybe even the 4th.

Towson junior running back Terrance West declared early for the NFL draft after setting school records with 4,584 rushing yards and 86 touchdowns. The 5-foot-9, 223-pound Baltimore native is not enrolled at Towson this semester as he pursues the NFL and is sharing his draft experiences with Baltimore Sun reporter Aaron Wilson. At the NFL scouting combine, West delivered a strong performance as he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.54 seconds with a 33.5-inch vertical leap and caught the football smoothly in drills. West had formal meetings with 13 NFL teams, including the Ravens and Cleveland Browns. This is the eighth in an occasional series leading up to the draft in May.

That would be amazing to be a Dolphin if they were to pick me. That’s a good team. I always liked the Dolphins growing up. They’re building and they need a good running back like myself.
Read more: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...te-workout-20140331,0,7043750.story?track=rss

I like West. I think he'd be a good fit in our scheme. How he came to play football at Towson is a great story too.

Terrance West has very good short-area burst. He has the ability to go from a normal gait to a sudden and quick plant-and-burst either into contact, after contact or around the contact. That should translate well at the NFL level, especially at his size. I have some backs I have rated higher, but not that many. I'd probably have a nice time trying to decide between West and Andre Williams.

The real bonus with West is that you have seen that young man absolutely take the entire team onto his shoulders and win games because of him and him alone. I've watched several Terrance West games but the one that really stands out is the FCS playoff game where he faced Jimmy Garoppolo and Dino Babers (highly underrated coach, Art Briles disciple to his core), and West beat them pretty much by himself.

Terrance West declared early for the NFL draft after setting school records with 4,584 rushing yards and 86 touchdowns.
This guy is avg. almost 29tds/season. He scored 40 in his Jr yr. Wow! This is a RB, not a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
He kind of reminds me of Ricky Williams in that video. Not sure of the specs of this guy, but that's just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom