terron armstead? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

terron armstead?

insomnizak

Scout Squad
Reaction score
does he not fit the zone blocking scheme since hes so athletic? Why no talk about him as a fall back option in 2nd round?

I'd rather draft Armstead than give up a second for Albert. Let Reid and the Chiefs sweat it out. Albert sounds like a greedy bastid if you ask me. Guys who focus on their paycheck more than the team are bad news.

Terron armstead has a chance of being the best tackle in this years draft! I wouldn't be shocked if he was drafted in the first round!

I would try to get the biggest contract and most guaranteed money as I could as well. Nothing wrong worth aiming high and maybe settling for a little less. This is his last chance at a sizable contract. If it doesn't fit into our budget, oh well.

What do you mean OP? He's in a lot of mock drafts around here. Are you talking about guys like McShay and Kiper ignoring him? I think they have no idea where he goes, and they don't care enough about Miami to put forth more than a cursory mock draft effort. Guys like Armstead, Long, and Watson are all nice fits in similar draft slots that Miami would consider.

Because of
A. Talent level he played against.
B. Was getting pushed around by D1 prospects at the Senior Bowl.

Just because we're "desperate" for an OT doesn't mean that we hop on the one with the best metrics.

Armstead from what I hear is the biggest Boom or Bust option at OT in the early rounds.

if you want a premier LT to block for your franchise qb, you have to pay. being cheap in this area will just lead to a critical sack in a critical game in the 4th qtr. KC will have to pay big dollars to Joekel 3-4 years from now. that is the situation Albert and Long ran into. you cant expect to draft a franchise LT and NEVER pay him.

I think Ireland gets this and is going after the right person.

Back
Top Bottom