Test LeBatard! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Test LeBatard!

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
LeBatard's been hanging out with Ricky so much that someone from the Herald should test him. That would explain many of his columns that defend Ricky and seem to blame the dolphins. Now we know why LeBatard's the only one that can interview Ricky because he will only talk to those in his inner (pot smoking) circle.

phinfan2003 said:
LeBatard's been hanging out with Ricky so much that someone from the Herald should test him. That would explain many of his columns that defend Ricky and seem to blame the dolphins. Now we know why LeBatard's the only one that can interview Ricky because he will only talk to those in his inner (pot smoking) circle.

i already emailed him yesterday and said this very thing! I kid you not! and he actually emailed me back and said "its his fault" (being sracastic). now today he has a new tune becuase obviously, the same paper has new info that would go against the grain for being an apologist. At least he acknowledged it. I gave him credit for it, but he still did not say much about not agreeing with some of the BS that spewed from Ricky.

I have been saying this all along this guys seems to enjoy taking Rickys side and screw the team!

Even before the Ricky thing I hated him as a writer. It's almost like he is a pats fan or something.

Back
Top Bottom