Texas @ Oklahoma State | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas @ Oklahoma State

kastofsna120 said:
yeah he is

Thanks..the wife is having a halloween party :shakeno: and I have to have the volume turned down so I couldn't hear if they said it.

My god. In the period of about two hours I've aged about seventy five years. I hope Mack beats these guys for this.

Off topic but if anyone can watch the UCLA game it looks like Olson has brought them back(1st and goal on the 1)and it will be going into overtime.

ether79 said:
Off topic but if anyone can watch the UCLA game it looks like Olson has brought them back(1st and goal on the 1)and it will be going into overtime.
Yep. F'ing amazing. They're doing it again.

LIQUID24 said:
SonofaBITCH. Looks like UCLA is gonna lose too :(. We're down 24-3 in the 4th. I mean, I never thought we were all that good in the first place, but it's still very disappointing.

Miami may move up 3 spots in the BCS :D

Edit post: Nerymind. UCLA just tied it.

ether79 said:
Just wondering...does anyone know if D'juan Woods Rashaun's brother?

Their other brother, Donovan, was the starting QB last year & at the beginning of this year but they moved him over to safety for the supposed super frosh Robbie Reid, who I believe is hurt.

SMadison29 said:
Miami may move up 3 spots in the BCS :D

I could barely stand to watch that game today with those jerseys just like the Florida game...liked the helmets though.

SMadison29 said:
Their other brother, Donovan, was the starting QB last year & at the beginning of this year but they moved him over to safety for the supposed super frosh Robbie Reid, who I believe is hurt.

Ohh the family really likes the school/program I guess.

LOL, this forum would have to be the home of the biggest Vince Young-nazis in history. Seriously, the only hype y'all are complaining he's getting is coming from the exact detriment you give him

I care !

I don't think it matters where Miami is this week because I think stinkin' VT is going to win next week.

Back
Top Bottom