texas @ texas a&m | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas @ texas a&m

Well A&M had their chance and they blew it, but they proved you can move the ball on that vaunted Texas defense. And Young pretty much sucked today.

LIQUID24 said:
Well A&M had their chance and they blew it, but they proved you can move the ball on that vaunted Texas defense. And Young pretty much sucked today.

agaisnt a 117th ranked seconday :shakeno:

Young looked lost all day long I agree. And he acted like a punk a lot of times after plays ended.

MikeO said:
Young looked lost all day long I agree. And he acted like a punk a lot of times after plays ended.

The thing I really took away from it is the constant pouting on the sidelines. He showed no fire, no drive, no leadership whatsoever. It's real easy being a leader when you're blowing out Rice or Baylor. When things were tough and he was the one throwing ill-advised passes all he could do was pout.

yeah yeah, he did the same thing against oklahoma last year. he's a big baby. but what do you expect from a mama mack brown coached team? the guy's a big whiny ***** himself, so i'd expect no less. just look at how long it's taken chris simms to undo his teachings

all you gotta know about mack brown's arrogance is the domain for UT's official website: mackbrown-texasfootball.com

Back
Top Bottom