texas @ texas a&m | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas @ texas a&m

i think we know how this game will go. a&m will have the huge first half momentum, texas opens up the 2nd half with a TD drive, then on the next drive a&m goes 3 and out, texas scores again, and it turns into a blowout

happens all the time to these big teams. hopefully i'm completely wrong

kastofsna120 said:
i think we know how this game will go. a&m will have the huge first half momentum, texas opens up the 2nd half with a TD drive, then on the next drive a&m goes 3 and out, texas scores again, and it turns into a blowout

na you're probably completely right.

kastofsna120 said:

yep, you're probably right. Games like this I always pay attention to the first couple possessions of the second half. It's what gave me some hope in the ND USC game. When USC didnt come out score I thought we had a game :cry:

DonShula84 said:
yep, you're probably right. Games like this I always pay attention to the first couple possessions of the second half. It's what gave me some hope in the ND USC game. When USC didnt come out score I thought we had a game :cry:

We were all wrong!!

Wow, this is great. McGee is saying, who's the best running QB on the field today? ME!

Young is stinking up. If this game ends close, look for Bush to take an even bigger lead on the Heisman.

ckparrothead said:
Wow, this is great. McGee is saying, who's the best running QB on the field today? ME!

Young is stinking up. If this game ends close, look for Bush to take an even bigger lead on the Heisman.

He definitely is showing a heap load of heart considering some of the big hits he has taken.

Back
Top Bottom