texas vs bama tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

mclain is either very slow or gives no effort laterally chasing the ball carrier! it seems as though if their not coming straight at him! well forget it his not trying!

that was a shot mccoy took on that play...without him i'd say texas is toast

Everytime Cody Johnson has tried to run it up the middle, it seems McClain is always the guy who wrestles him to the ground. Showing some great brute strength out there.

mclain is either very slow or gives no effort laterally chasing the ball carrier! it seems as though if their not coming straight at him! well forget it his not trying!

easy buddy...only 1 possession lol

man earl thomas impresses me...watch him close on the ball either in coverage or run down ingram at the sideline

a great player

kindle doing solid work standing up so far

McElroy may have decent looking stats, but he really isn't a good QB. JP Wilson had the ability to make plays in different ways. McElroy benefitted from a down year in the SEC defenses.

Also, Julio Jones is a physically great WR, but he's disappeared WAY too much this season.

oh and True Sophomore safety Blake Giddeon is a decent looking player, but he's got stiff hips. Noticed that on Ingram's run

I'd love to see that play that McClain just made for the Dolphins next year! Look at the anticipation and explosion on the ballcarrier.

Back
Top Bottom