Thank Goodness Bellicheck Coaches The Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank Goodness Bellicheck Coaches The Pats

poppy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Can you imagine if he didn't Quit the Jets Job after one day?!!! I shiver at the thought. Imagine what it would have been like on these boards and on Talk radio if he created a Dynasty for Gang Green. I mean don't get me wrong I really wish he was in a different division and it has been painful watching the Pats turn into a dynasty, but their fans are much mellower and classier than Jet fans. In actuality, New England is the only region of this country where Football takes a back seat to Baseball. I think we've also been fortunate that the Red Sox have been such a major story at the same time that the Pats have gone on their run.

So Fin Fans, this Super Bowl Sunday as you start to feel depressed as the New Engand Dynasty gets coronated, cheer up!!!!! At least its not the Jets (and it could have been).

It's true. I couldnt take the Jets winning the SuperBowl. EVER

I dont hear much about the pats here like i should. Its nothing like the sox. In 5 yrs when they are in 3rd or last well see how die hard pat fans are.

poppy said:
Can you imagine if he didn't Quit the Jets Job after one day?!!! I shiver at the thought. Imagine what it would have been like on these boards and on Talk radio if he created a Dynasty for Gang Green. I mean don't get me wrong I really wish he was in a different division and it has been painful watching the Pats turn into a dynasty, but their fans are much mellower and classier then Jet fans. In actuality, New England is the only region of this country where Football takes a back seat to Baseball. I think we've also been fortunate that the Red Sox have been such a major story at the same time that the Pats have gone on their run.

So Fin Fans, this Super Bowl Sunday as you start to feel depressed as the New Engand Dynasty gets coronated, cheer up!!!!! At least its not the Jets (and it could have been).

That's what I always tell myself whenever the Pats win. And FYI, football takes a back seat to baseball in NY too. Bigtime.

Luckily the Jets have one of the 3 worst coaches in the NFL.

Oh I wouldn't say football takes a back seat to BB in NY, now way, no how.

i lived in NY most of my life. Football was always a favorite among most the people i knew

NYinBostonFin said:
i lived in NY most of my life. Football was always a favorite among most the people i knew

It isn't like that where I live (Manhattan.) Baseball and basketball are both more popular among my friends, but my #1 by far is football.

And as for Belichick, I would much rather see him in NE than NY. I hate the Patriots, but my hatred for them doesn't even get close to my hatred for the Jets. However, I would prefer if he just wasn't in our division at all. I wish he was in the NFC North or something.

DNY said:
Oh I wouldn't say football takes a back seat to BB in NY, now way, no how.

Dude, trust me- it does. Ever listen to WFAN? Of course they talk football a lot, but they talk and field almost as many baseball calls during the winter as they do during baseball season. NY baseball fans LIVE for hot stove talk. WFAN has entire 3 and 4 hour shows dedicated to ONLY hot stove baseball. And once spring training starts- forget it. If you don't like baseball, don't listen to NY sports-talk radio or read NY papers. It's ALL baseball. They start talking about the NFL draft about 2 days before it actually takes place. It's all Mets and Yankees.

Though people were into baseball it didnt compare thats what i was saying. Especially if you were a met fan the last couple of years. (yeah i know this year beltran pedro whatever). Baseball is the halftime show for football. Sorry i wasnt as cool as you listening to wfan all day.

Back
Top Bottom