Thank Goodness Bellicheck Coaches The Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank Goodness Bellicheck Coaches The Pats

Guess I'm the only one, but I'd far prefer the Jets being good then the lameass Patsies. Retard Pats fans are a bunch of bandwagoners, and they're SO arrogant about it, burns me up inside.

I don't like baseball or golf enough to be a radiohost on WFAN.

I don't like the Pats, Jets, or Bills. It's unfortunate that he ended up on one of them. It would've been better if he stayed with the Browns.

Semedi said:
Guess I'm the only one, but I'd far prefer the Jets being good then the lameass Patsies. Retard Pats fans are a bunch of bandwagoners, and they're SO arrogant about it, burns me up inside.
take no offense...none is meant. I think the depth of animosity and the order is relative to ones age. At 22 you have been a serious fan for what.. 10 years ? at least half of that NE has been stompin everybody's arse..it would be a natural thing for you to hate them. Now me, being old as dirt, I was a dedicated Jet hater 17 years before you were born. My four favorite teams...1, Miami Dolphins 2, whoever is playing the Jets. 3, whoever is playing the Cowboys. 4 whoever is playing Buffalo.

Semedi said:
You just described Eagles fans to a tee, only 10X worse. As much as I dislike the Pats, I'd much rather watch them win every year than the Sheagles!

Im guessing thats why he disnt take the Jets job...because he knows that organization is destined to not win a SB ever again.

Back
Top Bottom