Thank goodness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank goodness

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
for ESPN. I'm watching NFL's greatest moments right now - it's the 1981 AFC Divisional Playoff game between Miami and San Diego. Boy weren't those killer b's awesome? Don Shula just put in Strock, taking out Woodley? Why don't I remember that name? Really awesome the way Strock came in with minutes left in the first half, Dolphins trailing 24-0 and now it's 24-17. And playing in the Orange Bowl too. Who would rank this game one of the greatest in playoff history?

Originally posted by njfinfan
for ESPN. I'm watching NFL's greatest moments right now - it's the 1981 AFC Divisional Playoff game between Miami and San Diego. Boy weren't those killer b's awesome? Don Shula just put in Strock, taking out Woodley? Why don't I remember that name? Really awesome the way Strock came in with minutes left in the first half, Dolphins trailing 24-0 and now it's 24-17. And playing in the Orange Bowl too. Who would rank this game one of the greatest in playoff history?

By the way, not meaning to sound naive, but is Joe Rose, the tight end on this '81 Dolphins team, the same one who is the guy who hosts the Dave Wannstedt show?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom