thank you, bill parcells. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thank you, bill parcells.

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
just wanted to thank you again for this mess. couldnt have done a finer job myself. you should remain invisible like you have for the past year or so because this game has passed you by and you are too prideful to admit you wrecked this franchise with jeff ireland and tony sporano.

just wanted to thank you again for this mess. couldnt have done a finer job myself. you should remain invisible like you have for the past year or so because this game has passed you by and you are too prideful to admit you wrecked this franchise with jeff ireland and tony sporano.

to be fair........we were 1-15 when Parcells came. Jimmy Johnson wrecked us when he quit on us prematurely and left us with Wanny. He squandered our elite defense years.......then Saban wrecked us, Cameron wrecked us........

We were 1-15 then and we may go 0-16 now Parcells did nothing to improve this franchise.

to be fair........we were 1-15 when Parcells came. Jimmy Johnson wrecked us when he quit on us prematurely and left us with Wanny. He squandered our elite defense years.......then Saban wrecked us, Cameron wrecked us........

Who ****ing cares 1-15 four years later and this team is worse off!

Chad Pennington's leadership and mistake free play was the reason we went 11-5.
Parcells has not done anything outstanding here, or in Dallas.

Bill Parcels has nothing to do with this mess on the field......If he was still here and had total control, i am sure we would not be 0-6 right now.......

Bill Parcels has nothing to do with this mess on the field......If he was still here and had total control, i am sure we would not be 0-6 right now.......
lol are you his son in law or something?

Probably right. He would have picked up some has been vet to lead us to 6 or 7 wins. Then picking 12th to 14th we would have picked the biggest lineman with the highest corn content.

well, in the end we might get Luck thanks to Bill putting these 2 cluless guys in charge

Ozzy rules!!

its funny there are some guys here to defend parcells.... really? is this not his doing? did he not bring in all of the clowns involved here? because i think he did...

Bill Parcells has been discredited when it comes to the evolved game. He is a dinosaur who brought shame and ridicule to the Miami Dolphins. He did that.

And, by the way, we didn't know Tony Sparano when he got here. But Parcells did. And now that we know him too, I have no idea what Parcells was looking at there. Sparano is one of the luckiest human beings on the planet. At no level is he remotely capable of being an NFL coach. He fluked into this, and now that we have seen him, he will never be a head coach again in the NFL or even at a BCS college program. He is a hard worker; but hard work does not make up for lack of intellect. Somehow he Forrest Gumped his way into a multi-million dollar extension. Pure. Luck. He should count his blessings. And save his money, cuz this is the last fat contract he will ever see again. We can look back at this buffoon's "I seen it, you seen it" stupidity when he is long gone.

Probably right. He would have picked up some has been vet to lead us to 6 or 7 wins. Then picking 12th to 14th we would have picked the biggest lineman with the highest corn content.

Haha post of then year!

Came in 1-15...And his staff is gonna leave pretty close to that...Impressive to fail in 4 years.

we didn't know Tony Sparano when he got here. But Parcells did. And now that we know him too, I have no idea what Parcells was looking at there.
s

thank you. as you said, sporano will never see any legitimate head coaching position again. not even at the college level. this was parcells hand picked guy. epic fail.

Back
Top Bottom