Thankyou for no Turnovers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thankyou for no Turnovers.

nidhog73

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a so called Fiedler basher but I will be the first to give him his props and thank him for not making the stupid mistakes. I will not say he gives us the best chance to win because he has always goes back to the old ways. He made good decisions and got the ball into the hands of the playmakers and they made them. If they are going to keep playing him this is all he needs to do. This is what Dilfer did in Baltimore. Side note the Tony Boa hit was brutal sure to make the ESPN monday night countdown tonight either Jackson or Irving one of them has to have it.

jay had his annual good game. Next week he'll be back to the same old player.

I agree

inFINSible said:
jay had his annual good game. Next week he'll be back to the same old player.

This was the equivalent of the Dallas game last year on Thanksgiving. He won't pull it off again against the Jets who are angry coming off a loss to the Pats. Now we need to pull for a Pats loss as soon as possible.

Let's see there was Dallas Last Year.
in 2002 it was Detroit. Although we did have an offense that put some points that year.

There was Indy in 2001 and Buffalo

And of course Buffalo in 2000.

All in All. I agree turnovers were the key. We could have won 2-3 more games if it wasn't for turnovers. That's the difference between now and 2000. We had a pretty bad offense on 2000. Hell 2001 is a better example. cause we actually had a line in 2000. But in 2001 our line sucked. Lamar was having a pretty bad season and our receivers were Mcdrops and Gadsden. Chambers was a rookie. We were actually shut down twice. Yet we won 11 games. Why? Turnovers.

Fiedler thanks the rest of the team!

nidhog73 said:
I am a so called Fiedler basher but I will be the first to give him his props and thank him for not making the stupid mistakes. I will not say he gives us the best chance to win because he has always goes back to the old ways. He made good decisions and got the ball into the hands of the playmakers and they made them. If they are going to keep playing him this is all he needs to do. This is what Dilfer did in Baltimore. Side note the Tony Boa hit was brutal sure to make the ESPN monday night countdown tonight either Jackson or Irving one of them has to have it.
Jay would like to thank the rest of the team for finally showing up! He has been there all year and finally someone else on offense stepped up to play. I guess the playbook finally got read 7 weeks into the season. The D continues to play OK.

Back
Top Bottom