That was a safety | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was a safety

I used to think the games were fixed when the Patriots were involved. After watching today's game I am convinced it is more than that -- the games are
fixed against the Fins.

these refs are ridiculous. hell the holding call against tampa with wake wasn't holding. refs are horrible.... nothing will be done about it

Seems like a clear case of incompetence on the part of the referees unless it counts as forward progress even when your own guy knocks you back. Otherwise, it's inexplicable.

Here are some of the awful things I have seen today:

- "Pass interference" on Fasano in the end zone while the DB was literally hugging his knees and trying to drag him down.

- "Defensive holding" on Suh on a damn running play, when the Bucs clearly false started on the play, too.

- The safety.

- Mike Evans clearly pushes off on Xavien Howard when the Bucs are trying to get off their goal line. Fasano was OPI but that wasn't? Come on.

I won't even count the very ticky tack hold on Bushrod that wiped out a 50 yard pass play, because it was technically holding. Even if it was holding that never gets called.

Yeah I'm ticked at the refs. At the end of the day I'm more ticked at Gase and how he managed the QB's this season and of course the RB's.

Yeah I'm ticked at the refs. At the end of the day I'm more ticked at Gase and how he managed the QB's this season and of course the RB's.
Having an ego when you are **** at your job just makes you an asshole. That's what he is. An egotistical asshole who hasn't earned the right to have such a big ego in the first place.

Good luck coaching at a non Power 5 conference in your future. That's where he belongs. Wouldn't even cut it as an NFL OC.

He'd be a great hire for FAMU.

Thanks NFL. I know I have been saying this all year but when Cutler gets benched, the calls don't go our way anymore.

Not to mention Martin getting pushed out of bounds which apparently he did not go out of bounds... wtf?

Seriously normally I'd be p'od by the loss on the team but the refs were absolutely atrocious today can't be ignored. Reffing was pathetic!!!! And cost us the game... not that it really matters but just sayin!

Fitzpatrick was clearly in the end zone when he was first contacted by a Dolphins player.

That call was the most crooked nonsense I’ve ever seen. And the best part is that it was reviewed by NFL home office. Utterly laughable.

Nothing will happen. I hope we lose out. Season is Officially over. Top 6 pick is best thing to hope for at this point

So... What does this tell us about the NFL reviewing calls from NY? That a bad call will stay a bad call 90% of the time

Back
Top Bottom