thats why u dont play conservative against tom brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thats why u dont play conservative against tom brady

There is no excuse for the Saints losing that game. Payton's play calling not taking enough time off the clock and forcing the patriots to use their last time out sooner. Rob Ryan's defense putting no pressure on Brady on that last drive. I am sick and tired of the damn Patriots. Dolphins just can't catch a break.

It's bad enough that the pats won but now we have to listen to how great "Tom Terrific" is all week!

NFL network and espn will be slobbering over him and have us wondering why he should even play the lowly jets next week...

I think the more impressive takeaway from that game is the play of the Patriots defense. They shut down Graham, held Colston to 1 catch, and forced a very good offense into a number of three and outs. This defense is much MUCH better than the last couple years (despite having a lot of the same players). If the defense continues this level of play and the offense gets their crap straightened out, this will be a scary team.

Not so fast with Brady the wonder worker

...at least if you subscribe as I do to the conspiracy theory that Goodell and his legion of zebras will do whatever they can get away with or ignore to advance his good buddy Kraft's Cheatriots forward.

Tell me, what other team wouldn't get a flagrant, in-your-face holding penalty on this play?

995500_532636446817307_1370629095_n-1.jpg

I think the more impressive takeaway from that game is the play of the Patriots defense. They shut down Graham, held Colston to 1 catch, and forced a very good offense into a number of three and outs. This defense is much MUCH better than the last couple years (despite having a lot of the same players). If the defense continues this level of play and the offense gets their crap straightened out, this will be a scary team.

No way they shut graham down someone said if we cant do it it cant be done.

Back
Top Bottom