***The AFC title game thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The AFC title game thread***

Well, if we are going that direction then even the fact the ball was fumbled was "luck" for the Colts. It hit Maroney's forearm as he was recieving the hand off. I bet that has not happened in the 2,000 Brady has handed off to Maroney in practice and in games.

This "Patriots are lucky" thing is overdone in my opinion. If it happened once it is luck but it ALWAYS happens. Somewhere in there you have to attribute it to playng until the end of every play/every game, fotball smarts and great coaching.

I know, I was thinking about that too, but things always seems to go their way. But I don't care about that play anymore, because their luck has been negated by the Colts on their last TD, and the colts getting lucky. So, things are even again and hopefully the better team will win now from flat out beating the other team and not crazy stuff.

Wayne better put on some better cleats, he keeps on slipping. What is going on with the Colts players falling?

BB has most def sold his soul to the devil! It clearly shows!!! Nobody's that lucky!
I think its Massachusetts as a whole. Why else would the Pats win 3 Ships and Sox win a World Series. Either the Devil lives there or everyone has a horse shoe up their @ss.

Man that was a stupid penalty on the Colts. All the Colts players are getting inured, this is not good.

ADAM VINATIERI.....cant wait to beat his old team.

here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..
here come the refs..

Back
Top Bottom