The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 165 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

%E1%83%AF%E1%83%94%E1%83%99-%E1%83%9C%E1%83%98%E1%83%99%E1%83%9D%E1%83%A1%E1%83%9D%E1%83%9C%E1%83%98.gif

I would definitely be listening if I received trade offers for Holland... there's no way I'm willing to pay a safety what he's going to be offered by other teams.

...and with Waddle, there is also a price point where I begin to listen. It's a #1 though... I'd want the deal to be Thomas for Waddle.

Have no idea. But if what is being rumored of a 2nd round pick, I'd think that's value.
I'd be very happy with a 2nd rounder for Holland.

The same Wilkins/Hunt cry babies will come out of the woodwork like ****roaches if this happens, but if we can't pay him, trading him now is smart.

Have no idea. But if what is being rumored of a 2nd round pick, I'd think that's value.
I'd take a #2 for Holland. We'll only get a potential 3rd round comp pick if/when he walks... and that pick wouldn't come for a couple of years

With a #2 in hand, we could potentially get the #1 safety in this deaft.

I would definitely be listening if I received trade offers for Holland... there's no way I'm willing to pay a safety what he's going to be offered by other teams.

...and with Waddle, there is also a price point where I begin to listen. It's a #1 though... I'd want the deal to be Thomas for Waddle.
No way they are talking about trading Waddle.

There's too many stud WRs in the draft teams can get on the cheap today. If we were gonna trade Waddle this is prob not the best time of year to do it.

I'd take a #2 for Holland. We'll only get a potential 3rd round comp pick if/when he walks... and that pick wouldn't come for a couple of years

I agree. It also explains Miami's interest in all these safety prospects.

3 good Safties in the draft too. No Sean Taylor but good prospects in Hicks, Nubin & Bullard

I'd hate to see Holland go but if they know they can't match what he wants then do it now for a 2nd. Miles better than maybe getting a comp pick when he walks.

Been waiting for a truly breakout season from him. New coordinators and DB injuries have slowed that a bit I think. The irony of it clicking with another team ...

Exactly

You never know. With teams like the Washington and Carolina having 2 2nds, may be interest there.

If Philly doesn't get their guy, 50 or 53 may be in play..

Unfortunately, with the recent safety signings, I don't see Miami paying 16+ for a safety when they have Phillips and Waddle who may be valued more on this team.

Holland will no doubt garner a 2nd.

You never know. Mayhaps an o lineman falls to the mid 2nd round. Holland and a later pick may be what it takes.

As much as I love my safeties, I would trade a safety for an o linemen any day. Even if it's G or C.

Back
Top Bottom