The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I just don't see it as far-fetched to get a coach like Harbaugh, give him full control and be okay with not writing a $250 million check.

Yeah me neither.

I mean, I don't think they're gonna trade him.

But the approach would be simple.
5/11/23

You can conceivably get Mccarthy/Bowers/ Thomas JR.

Then with the saved cap, you can keep guys like Bosa.

But I am not trading Herbert. Even though i believe Tuas better, Herbert's still pretty dang good.

But with the cap space and picks, you could make a strong argument for trading Herbert.

No way that happens. Harbaugh was selective for his NFL return, choosing a team close to home with already having the most difficult piece of the puzzle to find, a franchise QB. Im sure he likes McCarthy, but he doesnt like him that much. first year head coaches just don't trade away franchise QB's for unproven rookie, that would be career suicide.
We may have never seen a Head Coach the the Ego the size of Harboughs tho.

It's unlikely and I think it's fake news but I wouldn't say 0% chance.

I just don't see it as far-fetched to get a coach like Harbaugh, give him full control and be okay with not writing a $250 million check.
the convo would be between the gm and harbaugh at this point ya know, if the gm likes his evaluation of mccarthy and he can clear that big number, gain assets, get a qb they believe in at a heavy discount, thats a lot of wins Rafs.

GM gets to build the team around Mccarthy with extra assets in the identity that harbaugh wants.

I'd go for it cause I like mccarthy

Back
Top Bottom