The best Phin's site on the web | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best Phin's site on the web

On the Phin message board on AOL, there is a lot of bitching that the board is 95% political, 4% miscellanous, and 1% Phin talk. When I try to direct people to this board, they whine that they don't like the fromat and never come back here. Well, tough for them. This is best Phin board by far. Deal with the format and move on.

By the way, can anyone tell me what happen to Phinzone.com? Everytime I click the website it directs me here.

Smacks said:
On the Phin message board on AOL, there is a lot of bitching that the board is 95% political, 4% miscellanous, and 1% Phin talk. When I try to direct people to this board, they whine that they don't like the fromat and never come back here. Well, tough for them. This is best Phin board by far. Deal with the format and move on.

By the way, can anyone tell me what happen to Phinzone.com? Everytime I click the website it directs me here.

Yeah that had me scratching my head. These type formats are why I rarely post on the AOL board anymore. I mean what better a place to go than a place where the topics are seperated? I hated having to scroll, and scroll just to find one post about football.

It's very sad too, because there are about 7 or 8 posters on that board that could contribute big time on any board going today....

Champ said:
That's why I love it now, it was a slow time for news when I came over, I thought it was FinHeaven not getting news, not a lack of news to post.

I was not trying to bust your chops, and actually seriously wondering why. Sorry if you took me to be rude. That was not my intent.

Welcome aboard!

fin-atic said:
Champ I for one appreciate what you are saying. Change is not easy and people get loyal to their sites. Many of us are loyal to this one.

I peruse other sites too and feel this is the best fan site in the NFL. Ganggreen does a good job and so does the Chiefs site (name escapes me now). The Orangemane site is the WORST. The Mod there actually edits your post to make it say what he wants it to say. Unreal. And just try and be an outsider and come in. They are so hostile. Not only do the Mods alow it, they encourage it.The worst fans in the league are Donkey fans.

Here the Mods keep all of us on topic, playing fair, and provide great avenues of fun. That's why I became a Premium Member because this much quality should not be free. If all of you really like this site as you say you do, then donate. It isn't cheap running all of this. There are no banners are pop up ads to pay for things. It comes from us the members. So dig deep and donate what you can. They guys who keep this going are trying to get through college and they are not sitting around with a ton of money and are often working hard to make things better.

Its the right thing to do.

You're just saying that because you won free tickets last night. ;)

Champ said:
I believe I said "I was mistaken."......I can post it again if you want me to......

I also believe I said "This is the best out there."
;)
Actually, I liked the 'Zone better too.

I liked finzone before finheaven because finheaven had a horrible method of posting news and horrible timing too. Its definately changed for the better and im glad that the site has taken a new look and direction.

I wish Finheaven would come up with a "places to watch section" like they have on the Phins.com webpage. It could be very helpfull for fans outside Miami who need to know where they could go watch the game if they dont have NFL TIcket. With the wide range of fan locations we could make a pretty big list of bars and such

Hey, everyone takes a while to get used to a new home heck i lurked forever before joining up and dumping the old AOL boards (hey i've repented my sins so leave me the F*** alone :p

Smacks said:

Phinzone is now Phinzmania.com

Our staff has given other staff members like myself the ability to update news, so that solved our news problem, when our head honchos cant post the news that where I come in :D if they are unavailable to update when news breaks. I'm glad that we have won many of you over.

Champ said:
I was one of the fans that came over from PhinZone a little while ago. I was very disapointed @ first with FinHeaven, and even went as far as to sent an e-mail to FinHeaven. I just want to say how mistaken I was. FinHeavne is far and away the best Phin's site out there.

Thank You FinHeaven. Keep up the great work!:bandwagon

How much does it cost to run this site?

Back
Top Bottom