The Biggest Difference Between JF and AJF... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Biggest Difference Between JF and AJF...

Ace420 said:
The BIGGEST difference between these two guys........THE EARS
Are you suggesting the bloodflow required to fill those humongous ears weakens the right arm of Jay Fiedler?

:hail: rickeyrunsover.....Thank you for understanding my original post....you got it exactly right pal. :D

There are 5 major differences:

Jay Sucks and Feely Doesnt

Feely has A starting qb callibor and jay doesnt

Feely will be starting and Jay wont

Feely has an arm and Jay never had anything

Next Year A.J. will be the dolphins starting QB and Jay will be sitting at home where he belongs

Jay sucks

If Feeley does start:

....fans like Dolfanatic718 will nit pick every mistake Feeley makes.

Never heard him say once may the best QB win. Never heard him say he will throw the rabid support he has for Fiedler in Feeley's direction should the impossible happen and he is wrong.

To show support is one thing but look at the sum of what you are supporting. Fiedler may sit at your dinner table but he still has not shown us anything to be proud of the past 4 years at the QB position. Its hard to brag about your QB being Jay Fiedler nowadays. He has worn out his welcome mat and I damn sure wish Dave hadn't rescued him from getting that doorknob imprint on his arse when free agency began.

Look people, we simply have have to get better at the QB postion. We are wasting what time Ricky and a good Defense have left. Ricky may have 3-4 more years, but this D has no more than 2 years.

Jay Fiedler has had four years to show he is average. I won't tell you that AJ Feeley is the answer, but the kid deserves a chance.

I would have liked to have seen another vet QB brought in, Collins, Warner, even Couch. Granted, at the right price. If Feeley fails to beat out Jay, then we have wasted yet another year. Our QB play remains average.

Seriously, starting Jay means a 9-10 win season, MAYBE a Wild-Card playoff exit (if we even make the playoffs) and the QB search begins again next year. Odds are very good of course that Jay will be injured during the season too, but can we get that excuse out of the way right now? If you know your car has engine trouble, don't call me later to complain it broke down on the highway. YOU KNEW it was trouble to drive it. You took your chances.

Jay Fiedler is the old rusty car with a knocking engine trying to drive to a Super Bowl. It's a long drive. Can he get there? :shakeno:

After four years of Fiddle, I'm not sure how much more evidence anyone could ever need. He's a gritty, courageous player who lacks the ability to be a starting QB in the NFL.

The fact that all eight teams interested in acquiring him a few months ago only wanted him in a backup capacity reaffirmed that Wannstedt's been blindly sticking to mediocrity at the position out of conservative anxiety, misplaced loyalty and an obsession with his defense. Having a moderately priced "caretaker" behind Center was fine in his philosophy -- until the years started compounding and now here we sit three years removed from the playoffs.

The QB position was the main culprit in the implosion at Chicago and in his ultimate termination, and it will be here too if AJ fails to upgrade the spot.

With Fiedler, the ceiling is clearly defined at a 9 to 11 win regular season followed up by an early round exit. His weaknesses are too easy to exploit once you're facing playoff competition.

Bottomline is that they need to sink or swim with Feeley. Don't waste the limited time this defense and tailback have left. It'd be a shame to watch a great group of core players exit their primes without ever having a legitimate shot at making some noise because our current regime was too gun-shy to take a real chance at improvement.

Back
Top Bottom