The Broncos are 100 Percent Screwed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Broncos are 100 Percent Screwed

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
How the hell are they going to run a 3-4 with players like Ebenezer Ekuban (275, probably not able to be a 3-4 OLB), Courtney Brown (way too fragile to gain a little more weight and be a 3-4 end), and Gerrard Warren as their NT? :roflmao:

He's got the size and maybe the strength, but the guy is a penetrator adept in a 4-3 like Tampa Bay's cover 2. DENVER IS SCREWED THIS YEAR

Oh ya and to help they re-signed Ian Gold, who is either going to get mandhandled in a 3-4 or they are going to have to move him to SS and move John Lynch to FS :eek:

I'm sure they will be able to do something about this in the draft, maybe you should say they are only 65% screwed or something. :)

All I know is that Denver won't be stopping Oakland's O any time soon...

Bell and Anderson are still there as RB's so I don't think they are screwed....they are still better than KC, Oakland...I think they will compete with the SD Chargers for the division....the AFC West is not as tough as it use to be, and Shanny will get the right players during the draft.

:roflmao:I love these kind of threads that diss the Broncos since the Broncos are my brother's team. Isn't it also wierd that they got G.Warren, C.Brown, two other d-linemen from the droughns trade and there d-line coach(all from cleveland). It's gonna be so funny when the Broncos suck and the Dolphins kick a**

Back
Top Bottom