The days of public support of anything Dolphins are long gone..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The days of public support of anything Dolphins are long gone.....

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
Maybe it was the lack of a quarterback for the last umpteen years or the lack of direction from a football perspective, or the lack of quality leadership from the owner... one thing is for sure the average Dolphin fan has had enough with all these trial and errors from this organization. This is not the right time to try and get public support for stadium upgrades even if its a small percentage vs what the owner will put up. The organization has lost alot of ticket sales over the last few years and the amount of public bashing is at an all time high for this once proud Football franchise. Yeah there are some diehards like Nub who will always be in favor of anything the team does regardless of the outcome. I for one want to see this owner do something on his own and earn the fan support in return. The product on the field this season was an improvement but truth is we have a long way to go to be an elite organization. Too many questions remain... will Ireland pick the right players for once? will we spend money on free agency? is Tannehill the answer? If I had some of these answers or atleast felt confident then maybe i could see the public being inline with what Stephen Ross asks for. I want to see the fins succeed but the losing has gone on for too long..... forgive me for being negative on this organization but as a 12 year season ticket holder i feel i have had enough.

You have the right to feel that way. Here is what I think. Ireland is under A TON of pressure this season. Everybody thought it was last season but I know it wasn't last season after drafting a rookie qb with a rookie coach. I understand 3 rookie qbs made it to the playoffs with ultimate success but it was very rare. Ireland could sell Ross this year was a complete rebuild the proper way with his coach Phiblin. He has

1. Money to spend
2. Draft Picks
3. Rookie QB and Rookie Coach

So I knew Ireland would be safe this year, but this upcoming season I think he has to make his mark or hes done. I think Ross really wants to turn this organization around and turn it into its once proud state of winning. I know Ross gets a lot of trash from the fans but hes doing his best to turn this organization around. I respect him for that. I hope Ireland can get it right this year. As much as I hate losing, and trust me, I hate losing more than I like winning. I think Ross is trying his best to get this organization back on track..

its all about the mad govt wanting more tax dollars for more redistribution for more social gatherings for more hot dogs for more rich people getting prime seats.......for the super bowl.

this isnt about the miami dollphins

Back
Top Bottom