The Dolphins are cursed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are cursed...

Iamlegend

Pro Bowl Cornerback
Reaction score
Dan Marino.... the greatest qb of all time without a doubt couldnt win a super bowl.... we had no running game for years. We loose our greatest qb and finally get a running back.... ricky williams retires, we have no quality qbs at all.... we get david boston and now hes out for the season... I DONT UNDERSTAND! WHY???????????????????? wtf! Some voodoo witch doctor had to of placed a curse on this team because this is just REALLY ****ing rediculous.

Why was Boston put into a situation to get injured in the first place? Screw you wanny!

Jealous Bills fans after the Perfect Season..

yup...im afraid until another team goes undefeated we are screwed....which will never happen....

move the team to key west and ricky will come back

Phin-o-rama said:
ya jay doesn't like the way it tickles
:roflmao: :cry: :roflmao:

I half laughed during my crying about Boston. Thank you!

Actually, Mercury Morris supposedly had a some MF voodoo jackass put a curse on the team to never win another SB after he left.

i cant even laugh about these jokes... our season is ruined. It was okay ricky left because we got david boston. Now we have no offensive weapons. WE HAVE NOTHING. we are gonna suck just as bad as the bills did last year. I pray we get some good draft picks next year. A NEW QB,RB,WR <------- in that order. We should trade ogun right now for a 1st rounder immediately. ALso we need to now sign Tim Brown who is looking for a team to play for. He would be a better #2 than any WR we have.

In 1972, Don Shula sold his soul to the Devil for an undefeated season and 2 SB in a row. I'm sure of it now!!!

Agua said:
Actually, Mercury Morris supposedly had a some MF voodoo jackass put a curse on the team to never win another SB after he left.

are you serious? where did you here that. If thats true then that explains EVERYTHING!

Dredd1050 said:
In 1972, Don Shula sold his soul to the Devil for an undefeated season and 2 SB in a row. I'm sure of it now!!!

he had to of. GOD DAMN YOU SHULA AND YOUR STEAK HOUSE!

Iamlegend said:
he had to of. GOD DAMN YOU SHULA AND YOUR STEAK HOUSE!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:

I have to laugh or I'll freaking cry!!

Back
Top Bottom