The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency

I’m curious. Show the math please. Thanks.

Go take a look at Herert or Burrows contract for reference.

If not front loaded, it will most likely lessen his cap hit this year.

Just like almost every extension that gets signed these days

I feel like Dalton Risner and OBJ will be Dolphins by the time mandatory mini camp starts.

I'm not sure what vet safety fits the mold but im sure one of those guys will end up here too. There's a lot of money being cleared after June 1.
You were right about obj. So let’s see about Risner.

After reading this, I'm not sure Miami signs anymore F/A's. Gotta start planning for 2025. I think they will need to carry over the $20 plus million in cap space, after June 1st, into 2025. It's going to be needed.

After reading this, I'm not sure Miami signs anymore F/A's. Gotta start planning for 2025. I think they will need to carry over the $20 plus million in cap space, after June 1st, into 2025. It's going to be needed.

They will sign at least one or two more players IMO.

The guys from DolphinsTalk are friends of Finheaven. They give our site love on the air and have a great podcast. We love DolphinsTalk.
What sites are the 'good' ones in the eyes of fh?
I always thought Brian Miller was off in his own reality.. and Omar Kelly is another that makes me think
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Back
Top Bottom