The early games (hard part) of our schedual | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The early games (hard part) of our schedual

rickyfan85

Rookie
Reaction score
If i were to take pre-season seriously, i would be worried. Fortunatley, i have faith in the trifecta's ingenuity when it comes to coaching our players to play well on the road and against good teams when it counts. I do feel a sense of urgency however, as buffalo is our only "easy game" for the early chunk of the season. Facing off against the vikes on the road and then the jets and pats back to back....Not to mention Green Bay and we have quite a task for the early portion of this season. To me, this will be the test that determines whether Henne is on the explosive path that he has the potential for or just developing at a medicore/average rate. If the latter is the case, i dont expect to see us in the playoffs. If Henne shines, then we're contenders. All the pieces are in place, and I feel Henne has a great roof to grow under. I'm pleased with how the F.O. had gutted out 10 years worth of bad coaching and bad decision making in this brief time. People may be down about the "loss" to atlanta, but our team has too many things going in the right direction. It's inevitable that we continue on this successful path.

Back
Top Bottom