The Fans on this board are amazing!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fans on this board are amazing!!

Phinfan

Dolphins Newest Fan Baby James!
Reaction score
I am never surprised by the amount of b*&ching that goes on.

Sparano sucks
Henne sucks
FO is dumb for benching Henne
Henning sucks
and on and on and on.

Stick with your team already. People on here expect players to be perfect. I actually saw people complaining about Vontae... are you serious? He has been great this year, granted he missed some tackles last week and have a rough game but ask yourself are you perfect everyday?? Didnt think so. The FO knows better then all of us so trust their decisions. I agree that Henning has been bad this year, no doubt, but it absolutely doesnt make sense to get rid of your offensive scheme in the middle of the season. I am sure Henning will be done after this year.

So please have some positive threads, get to the stadium on Sunday and be a 12th man for once!!

Rant over!

Welcome to Negative Heaven! or Pessimistic Heaven if you prefer!

Or homerheaven for people like you. People like you are like the blind band in animal house, being led down a dead end, and just keep playing the same toon. Who here has said they will stop rooting for the dolphins? We just don't sit here on our complacent rear ends and eat the crap that is shoveled to us by this FO and coaching staff. Oh, and Thanks for being a real fan, what would we do without you?

Homer?? Not exactly I just disagree on the Front Office's ability. Do you honestly think this FO has done a bad job???

If you look at the hit rates on the draft I bet our drafts have turned out above average.

Long - excellent LT maybe the best in football
Davis - looking like a great corner
Henne - who knows at this point. I have seen glimpses but I believe Henning is an issue.
Langford - solid DE, plays every down
Clemons - looking like a solid FS
Hartline - decent 3 with more upside
Smith - inconsistent but has a lot of upside.
Bess - great pickup, the best slot receiver in football
Wake - do I need to say anything here

So lets go out this weekend and beat the Titans a%$

Homer?? Not exactly I just disagree on the Front Office's ability. Do you honestly think this FO has done a bad job???

If you look at the hit rates on the draft I bet our drafts have turned out above average.

Long - excellent LT maybe the best in football
Davis - looking like a great corner
Henne - who knows at this point. I have seen glimpses but I believe Henning is an issue.
Langford - solid DE, plays every down
Clemons - looking like a solid FS
Hartline - decent 3 with more upside
Smith - inconsistent but has a lot of upside.
Bess - great pickup, the best slot receiver in football
Wake - do I need to say anything here

So lets go out this weekend and beat the Titans a%$

Ok lets Flip this now

2010 Draft

Jared Odrick Injury Prone

Now for the wonderful free agent singings
This Year
Montavious Stanley
Marques Douglas
Charles Grant
Bobby Carpenter
Cliff Smith
Jeron Mastrud

2009 free agents
Gibril Wilson
Jake Grove

2008 Sigings
Justin Smiley
Akin Ayodele
Anthony Fasano
Reggie Torbor
Ernest Wilford
Sean Ryan
Josh Mc Cown

2009 draft

Pat White-BUST 2nd round-Out of Football
Patrick Turner 3rd Bust Out of Football
John Nalbone 5th Bust Out of football

2008 Nfl Draft
Shawn Murphy 4th Round Bust
Jalen Parmemle 6th Round Bust
Donal Thomas 6th round Bust

I am never surprised by the amount of b*&ching that goes on.

Sparano sucks
Henne sucks
FO is dumb for benching Henne
Henning sucks
and on and on and on.

Stick with your team already. People on here expect players to be perfect. I actually saw people complaining about Vontae... are you serious? He has been great this year, granted he missed some tackles last week and have a rough game but ask yourself are you perfect everyday?? Didnt think so. The FO knows better then all of us so trust their decisions. I agree that Henning has been bad this year, no doubt, but it absolutely doesnt make sense to get rid of your offensive scheme in the middle of the season. I am sure Henning will be done after this year.

So please have some positive threads, get to the stadium on Sunday and be a 12th man for once!!

Rant over!

No.

Positive threads suck. I've been waiting a long time to go negative, and as all the chronic Negative Nellies probably are aware, it's actually been cathartic now that I have a reason!

more misses than hits in the draft. and don't even get me started on FA. They have been absolutely horrible.

The FA signings you listed are all minimum wage guys with the exception of Grove and Wilson. At the time every person on this board thought both were good signings. Grove was very good last year until he got hurt. Hes not even playing anymore. So lets look at all the minimum wage other teams sign, I guess their FO is crap too. Jets signed Patrick Turner, those idiots!!!

Your labeling of bust is absolutely comical. I agree that Turner and White were busts but you have guys drafted in the 4-6 rounds as bust. Oh yes I forget good FO's hit on every draft pick.

Bottom line is this team has improved in every position since this regime came in, if you dont see that your blind.

As far as the 2010 draft
Odrick - he got hurt, future undetermined. Injury prone is a little strong at this point in his career.
Misi - looks like a gamer.
Jerry - starting RG
Edds - unknown
Carroll and Jones have shown some promise.

more misses than hits in the draft. and don't even get me started on FA. They have been absolutely horrible.

Ok lets review another teams draft. I picked the Patriots since most people respect their coach and FO. I only reviewed rounds 1-5

1st Round (27th Overall) – Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers - starting but has been burned more times than toast
2nd Round (42nd Overall) – Rob Gronkowski, TE, Arizona - showing some promise
2nd Round (53rd Overall) – Jermaine Cunningham, OLB, Florida - backup, hasnt done anything yet
2nd Round (62nd Overall) – Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida - starting, looks like a good LB
3rd Round (90th Overall) – Taylor Price, WR, Ohio - buried on the depth chart
4th Round (113th Overall) – Aaron Hernandez, TE, Florida - showing a lot of promise
5th Round (150th Overall) – Zoltan Mesko, P, Michigan - current punter

Patrick Chung - starter, has been ok
Ron Brace - backup not really playing
Darius Butler - backup, benched for getting burned so often
Vollmer - starting RT, been pretty good
Tate - starting WR, average at this time, some upside
All other picks are third string or no longer on the team

Mayo - solid LB, good pick
Wheatley - gone
Crable - third string LB
No other picks on the team

Hmmm looks like our drafts arent too bad.

Ok so Smiley was not a high Priced guy. Wilford was not a high priced guy.I will take the Patriot drafts over are drafts everyday.Also the Patriots know how to stock pile picks as opposed to our front office over the years that have given picks away.Sorry Bro but you cant sit there and tell me you have confidence in this regime drafting and picking free agents

I will be there on Sunday. Lower corner of the endzone, 3 rows off the field. I'll have my Marshall jersey and my wife her Ronnie Brown. First game in 4 years, lets go Fins!!!1

Ok so Smiley was not a high Priced guy. Wilford was not a high priced guy.I will take the Patriot drafts over are drafts everyday.Also the Patriots know how to stock pile picks as opposed to our front office over the years that have given picks away.Sorry Bro but you cant sit there and tell me you have confidence in this regime drafting and picking free agents

Agreed on the stock piling picks but looking at those drafts if you would take NE's picks over Miami's your insane. Every FO is going to have misses in the draft and FA. What about Dansby, Starks, the trade for Marshall, Bess, Wake. Man Wake and Bess are going to be all-pros in this league. To say that the FO isnt brining in people is just wrong.

In my opinion we need changes to the coaching staff particularly Henning and not the FO. We need some creativity on offense.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Hell yeah people... Lets go fins.

The funny thing about being pessmistic is that we as fans can do nothing about it..

You may think it does something but it does not..

Being postive does nothing either but at least it keeps you positive about other things..

There is nothing wrong with critiquiting a player or a coach. But you can always do it in a positive way.

The fans that are pessmistic are just afriad of being let down.

Back
Top Bottom