The Harper return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Harper return

frostyphin84

phintime
Reaction score
On Harper's return for a td, if ya watch after his first move just before his break to fields, saints #59 is blatantly holding miami's #58, couldnt get the names, and it apeared as though 58 woulda had aline on harper. The only reason I bring this up is because Miami had a good stretch of coverage leading up to that, and it was very disapointing to see that break down. Dont know if anyone cares but it made me feel a little better.

On Harper's return for a td, if ya watch after his first move just before his break to fields, saints #59 is blatantly holding miami's #58, couldnt get the names, and it apeared as though 58 woulda had aline on harper. The only reason I bring this up is because Miami had a good stretch of coverage leading up to that, and it was very disapointing to see that break down. Dont know if anyone cares but it made me feel a little better.

I did not see that but my question turns into what happened to the other 10 people on the coverage unit... TDs are not broke because of the neutralazation of one player... Someone else should have stepped up and prevented the TD... That is one area of this team that is a absolute weakness and needs to be taken care of...

hey man I didn't say we had an all-pro unit there, was just giving a silver lining, it was a blown/missed call. btw, on coverage, holding anybody can be devastating.... And yes we need lots of work on coverage.

hey man I didn't say we had an all-pro unit there, was just giving a silver lining, it was a blown/missed call. btw, on coverage, holding anybody can be devastating.... And yes we need lots of work on coverage.

I believe that special teams will make or break our season.

Absolutely! Any holding penalty not called can be devastating to a return team... All I was trying to point out is that was not the only reason that TD was not prevented we had other breakdowns that allowed the TD...

Was it Denney down there again who missed the tackle? He is great getting down there...I see him all the time, but he tends to be out of control. He does not break down and either goes right by the guy, or just doesn't get himself in position to make the tackle.

He did have one good tackle tonight, but the problem mentioned above is one that has carried over from last year.

Yea i saw it and it would not have effected the play, it was just a good play i give the guy props.

Back
Top Bottom