The Heat are retiring Dan Marino's number... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Heat are retiring Dan Marino's number...

That is the just plain dumb... Maybe the Hawks should do a tribute to Hank Aaron to get them to play better..

The Heat are stupid this way. They've now retired two numbers: Michael Jordan's 23 and Dan Marino's 13...why not Tim Hardaway's 10? Zo's 33 will be retired upon retirement. But Dan Marino? What happened to Glen Rice? Rony Seikaly? Hell, Harold Miner? Get a Heater up there!

RWhitney014 said:
The Heat are stupid this way. They've now retired two numbers: Michael Jordan's 23 and Dan Marino's 13...why not Tim Hardaway's 10? Zo's 33 will be retired upon retirement. But Dan Marino? What happened to Glen Rice? Rony Seikaly? Hell, Harold Miner? Get a Heater up there!

:chuckle: - i loved harold minor - best dunker i ever saw - too bad he couldn't play...

d-day said:
:chuckle: - i loved harold minor - best dunker i ever saw - too bad he couldn't play...

The entire NBA should retire the number 13....it's a disgrace to Wilt Chamberlain the greatest innovator in NBA History for people to be allowed to wear it.

So they retire Jordan's #, and now Marino's. I don't get it?!

You are suppose to retire the players #'s who have done great things for YOUR team, not another sports or another players team.

I think that's great, but I still hope they lose all the rest of there games!:rolleyes:

the franchise is a joke and always has been.

Retire Marino's number??????? How f'n stupid!

I don't think there's anything wrong with this. In fact, I think it would be cool if all Miami area sports teams retired the number out of respect for Dan!

Back
Top Bottom