The injustice that is the Heisman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The injustice that is the Heisman

Originally posted by SMadison29
<<Seriously how can you say 4600 yards and 42 TDS isn't note worthy.>>

I didnt say that. I said that if it weren't for that dink & dunk offense of Texas Tech's his #'s wouldn't be note worthy. Big difference. His #'s are note worthy, which is why everyone makes a big fuss about him, but he isn't that good. I must commend him on his decision making though.

So, Gannon's season shouldn't be taken to seriously? That is the biggest lode of crap i have ever heard. 4600 yards and 42 TDs is amazing no matter what type of offense you run. Even more when you have no other talent around you while playing in 1 of the toughest conferences in college football.

<<So, Gannon's season shouldn't be taken to seriously? That is the biggest lode of crap i have ever heard. >>

Did I ever say that? You need to quit putting words in my mouth & comprehend what I type. Also there's a big difference between Gannon & Kingsbury, Gannon can throw deep. It's obvious that you've never seen Kingsbury play or you would know that.

You have been saying a dink and dunk QB shouldn't be taken seriously. Gannon is a dink and dunk QB. I fail to see how that is putting words in your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom