The Jets are a dangerous looking team. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets are a dangerous looking team.

Nice win Jets fans. Your D looked real solid again and Sanchez and the offense, while pretty darn shaky in the first half, kept it together and did enough to win. What more would you want from a rookie QB in his 2nd game. I really like Rex Ryan as well, way more than that idiot Mangenius. Enjoy it.

I think it is more about how bad the Pats are as opposed to how good the Jets are. The Pats made the Bills look pretty good last week too.

yeah, dangerous? Not really. They are not any more dangerous than our defense. It took 6 guys to get to Brady most of the day with blitzes. Brady is too scared to stand back there too long against anyone so the 3 step release is just not going to cut it all season.

I fully expected the Jets to win today. They were home team and they are more balanced than NE.

Bottom Line if you love football you gotta love Nick Mangold. He's the best C in the NFL right now and that's a BIG reason the J-E-T-S ripped the Pats D up the gut today.

It's always great to see Brady "BOY" playing like the flag football player he really is! The Jets just took up the recipe to scare the crap outta the boy...

Well done Jets though I don't like yo team anyway...

yeah, dangerous? Not really. They are not any more dangerous than our defense. It took 6 guys to get to Brady most of the day with blitzes. Brady is too scared to stand back there too long against anyone so the 3 step release is just not going to cut it all season.

I fully expected the Jets to win today. They were home team and they are more balanced than NE.

Brady did play scared, but he had pressure in his face ALL DAY!!

Bottom Line if you love football you gotta love Nick Mangold. He's the best C in the NFL right now and that's a BIG reason the J-E-T-S ripped the Pats D up the gut today.

It's always great to see Brady "BOY" playing like the flag football player he really is! The Jets just took up the recipe to scare the crap outta the boy...

Well done Jets though I don't like yo team anyway...

Mangold is what a high first round pick offensive lineman is supposed to be. Jake Long, take note.

i was worried the jets would be good this year. i knew the D would be tough but wasn't sure sanchez would be live up to the hype. damn.

I think the offense will mature along with Sanchez as the season progresses.He is doing what the coaches have asked of him so far,and that has been to protect the ball.When he gets more experience,I fully expect them to turn him loose and throw more,which should result in more points being scored.

I think the offense will mature along with Sanchez as the season progresses.He is doing what the coaches have asked of him so far,and that has been to protect the ball.When he gets more experience,I fully expect them to turn him loose and throw more,which should result in more points being scored.

Sad the Jets ask a rook to do the same thing we ask of a 10 yr vet....

I'm still holding out with the thought that Sanchez is gonna make a lot of rookie mistakes but he's looked solid. The "D" flies all over and say what you want about Ryan but those players seem to love the guy and will run though walls for him. We will have our hands full in both those games this year and in the years to come.

Isn't that what you guys said about Houston last week? They put 34 on the Titans and their great defense today on the road.

It's early but you have to give the Jets their props. Let's see if they can keep it up all year. The Saints game will be a good measuring stick.

BTW, I hope the other Jets fans who post here take it easy. Trolls are annoying from any perspective. Plus we haven't won anything yet. Long season.
No question the Jets D is legit. I'm glad they beat the Pats. ESPN had them penciled in as Super Bowl champs, taking the division easily at 12-4, 13-3. Big reality check for the idiots we call "The Media".

They look gooooood. BUT its a long season. The Jets looked really good after they beat the Titans last year and we all know what happened after that.

But so far they definitely look goooood.

Back
Top Bottom