The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by justafan

Sure anyone the bills hire is overpaid and a has been. Anyone the fins hired is just about to peak.

:lol: Talk about overpaid. Let's see how the miami weather treats this 34 yr. old player who's just about to peak.

Sorry I never said any of that. Plus Seau has nothing to do with Milloy. Try making a point without dragging everything into everything.

My opinion is Milloy is over paid, and has been on a serious decline since 1999. If you disagree why not tell me why? Seau has nothing to do with this.

Oliver...

He'll be a good player for Buff. That's a nice pick up for them. They'll still get smashed by us though. :D

Originally posted by Oliver

Sorry I never said any of that. Plus Seau has nothing to do with Milloy. Try making a point without dragging everything into everything.

My opinion is Milloy is over paid, and has been on a serious decline since 1999. If you disagree why not tell me why? Seau has nothing to do with this.

Oliver...

He had a bad year compared to his prior year. This just might bring him back from the dead. He chose the bills over the money Snyder paid him. One reason, to face the Pats. He's only 29. Not 34.

He got paid what he would've made in NE. We had the cap , they didn't. If the Pats cap wasn't so tight, they wouldn't have let him go. We still are projected at 8-10 miilion under the cap next year. Might as well use the 5.9 million this year rather than let it sit doing nothing.

hey justafan how do i get that bills flag?

as to milloy, who gives a $hit whether they paid $200 over invoice or $50 under invoice, the fact remains that our secondary went from a chevrolet to cadillac both in talent and in depth. for any other afc east team (Especially NE) this must be of some concern.

remember, defenses are like sharks ... they prey off of each other. this reminds me a lot like when the bills acquired the biscuit in the 80s.

If defenses are like sharks, ours is the friggin coral reef. No one better come swimmin in the water of the Fin's D!

Originally posted by justafan

He had a bad year compared to his prior year. This just might bring him back from the dead. He chose the bills over the money Snyder paid him. One reason, to face the Pats. He's only 29. Not 34.

He got paid what he would've made in NE. We had the cap , they didn't. If the Pats cap wasn't so tight, they wouldn't have let him go. We still are projected at 8-10 miilion under the cap next year. Might as well use the 5.9 million this year rather than let it sit doing nothing.

I see what you're saying, but he hasn't had more than 2 INT's since 1999. He has had down seasons since 1999.

I guess we'll just see how this all plays out.

Oliver...

you guys are like coral reefs and you never see dolphins near coral reefs. :rocker:

Projected Starting D:
DL= Schobel, Williams, Adams, Denney
LB=Fletcher, Spikes, Posey
Secondary=Clements, Winfield, Milloy, Wire
only weak spot is Denney

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Projected Starting D:
only weak spot is Denney

Big thing that sticks out about this D is that there is absolutely no pass rush. 2 big run stuffers in the middle, 2 below average DE, and 1 LB (Posey) who was never a good pass rusher until last year when he played in a 3-4. The other 2 LB's are good run stoppers but leave a little to be desired as pass rushers...and the secondary, well if you're counting on your secondary to provide a pass rush then God help you...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Projected Starting D:
only weak spot is Denney

Wow. Denney is your only weak spot.

Buffalo was 27th in points allowed.

Buffalo was 29th vs. the run last year. Apparently, your team is at least 20 spots better without having played a down this year.

And don't give me that Adams garbage. Sam Adams is a tiring underachiever who will help very little.

Spikes is a hell of a LB, I will admit that. But Milloy's stats are fading, and Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs. You have plenty more weak spots than just Denney.

Billsouth, click on your profile and then chose an avatar.

Our Projected starting D

DL: Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Ogunleye
LB : Seau, Thomas, Greenwood
DB: Madison, Surtain, Knight, Marion

Our main gripe is about a player who doesn't get a lot of turnovers...sounds like the Bills last year with the exception of Ray Lucas.

Originally posted by infiltrateib

Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs.

We'll surely see about that soon. When your DL sucks , your cb's pay the Price. When there is no pass rush, they suffer. We either sacked or pressured your qb's last year. Not all those sacks and hits that Lucas took were his fault. (Go check out the videos at BZ)Let's see you guys pick up our blitzing lb's, if Sam does indeed plug up the middle.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Our Projected starting D

DL: Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Ogunleye
LB : Seau, Thomas, Greenwood
DB: Madison, Surtain, Knight, Marion

Our main gripe is about a player who doesn't get a lot of turnovers...sounds like the Bills last year with the exception of Ray Lucas.

They don't like it when Dolphin fans tell them the truth about Lucas and the Bills. :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom