"the new england patriots, jets and buffalo bills just.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"the new england patriots, jets and buffalo bills just....

Who said this?

Name one credible expert/analyst.

Relax man....sarcasm. Although, that is what they were saying on ESPN, and asking what he would do. Never returned kicks. Keshawn was saying BP won't make him a QB, and he has little experience at receiver.

I guess people that have had years evaluating talent and "positional needs" have no idea what they are doing. Sometimes I hate calling myself a dolphin fan because of the bandwagon fans out there. When things work out the way they are supposed to, everyone is on board. When they don't agree with a front office decision before it even had a chance to pan out, all hell has broken loose.

I guess people that have had years evaluating talent and "positional needs" have no idea what they are doing. Sometimes I hate calling myself a dolphin fan because of the bandwagon fans out there. When things work out the way they are supposed to, everyone is on board. When they don't agree with a front office decision before it even had a chance to pan out, all hell has broken loose.

Exactly...well said.

The regime that is running this draft took our 1-15 to the playoffs. I think we can give them a chance here.

You can say all you want about him not being able to play QB but the funny thing to me is that he has a better arm then Pennington.

IMO you guys are blowing things waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. We don't like the pic, we don't think BP and company are stupid, or hate the Dolphins now. We as fans just don't like the pic. Seriously, is that all hell breaking loose? seriously?

IMO you guys are blowing things waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. We don't like the pic, we don't think BP and company are stupid, or hate the Dolphins now. We as fans just don't like the pic. Seriously, is that all hell breaking loose? seriously?

Well put. People act like PArcells has never made a mistake. It has been 2 decades since he won a superbowl so I guess he is not God. He is the same coach that drafted Carpenter, Burnett and Isiah Stanback.

It is not just you stang, but with all of the talent out there no one has to worry about a decision in the second round. You have a right to an opinion. It always seems that when someone on here doesn't agree with a fo decision, there are 200 posts about it. When the decision works out and we go 11-5, everyone is on board. I guess I am looking for more open-minded finfans since we did have a pretty solid draft last year. Name one draft in Bill's career that was a failure.

Who doesn't? This means what?

It means that none of us know **** about what Pat White can do or what position he can or will play. It is all pure speculation. People just automaticly believe that because he ran a spread offense and has the ability to run that makes him a WR and a PR and not a QB. He may be able to play any of those positions better then any player on our team so people need to stop acting like experts on a situation they really know nothing about. Even the so called Draft experts dont know what the hell is what. If Mel Kiper was such a scouting guru as they make him out to be then wouldnt he be working for a NFL franchise rather then ESPN who I am sure doesnt pay him half of what a NFL team would

Yea he does. he's our wildcat QB. We do know that much.

On the bright side, he will def. bring another dimension to the wildcat....on the down side he may only get 6 or 7 plays a game....but on the upside at least you know he will be good at that, anything else is just a bonus.

White better be an incredible slash player because we used a high 2nd rounder on him. At the moment he doesnt have a position.

certainly can't deny that. We'll see. as a fan, im excited to follow the situation.

Back
Top Bottom