The O-Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The O-Line

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
Remember how this O-Line wasn't going to be as good as last year because of all the shuffling? The entire line played great today. Kept Henne upright for the most part. Opened up big holes for the run game. John Jerry is a stud. Incognito is one hell of a run blocker. Berger has filled in for Grove very well. A lot of people out there have some crow to eat.

waitress i would like collards blackeyed peas and cornbread with my crow please

Incognito, was the one who blew his assignment on the Williams sack of Henne and later in the game missed a block on a pull to the right that enable Greenway to stop Ronnie for a loss ... But over all he's a keeper ... and the Over O-Line has Gelled alot faster than I expected!!!

Incognito started off a bit porous but seemed to get his sea legs in the 2nd half. Jerry our 3rd rounder is turning out to be worth more than his draft round. I think we're in good shape on the OL, at least the 1st stringers.

Incognito will always be a bit of a Lurch, and blow some plays.

Berger has surprised me, very strong and reliable. I can't overlook he's been a journeyman to date. Two games isn't exactly a huge sample.

No one knocked Jerry, to my knowledge.

The Donald Thomas backers have earned the most crow, IMO, this summer and for the past several years. His level never compared to what Jerry is doing out there.

Back
Top Bottom