***The Offical 2007 Rutgers Football Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Offical 2007 Rutgers Football Thread***

Sethdaddy8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jersey guys, Tri-state area guys, fans and alumns, how are we gonna be in 07? Will we be playing for any significance in 08? Was last year a fluke, or are we the real deal? Is Ray Rice going to be a first rounder? How's our season going? Discuss.....

ps. I certainly hope noone started a Rutgers 07 thread yet.

Ray is only a Junior.

I don't think last season was a fluke. This year they will be good. We have one of the best and hardest working running backs in the country. Mike Teel is coming into his own. I think Kenny Britt has a big year.

The defense will be great again. Courtney Greene and Ron Girault in the secondary laying out receivers. The McCourty brothers on the outside secondary. We lost a lot of people on the front seven though, Eric Foster is still there though.

Go Rutgers!

Ray is only a Junior.

I don't think last season was a fluke. This year they will be good. We have one of the best and hardest working running backs in the country. Mike Teel is coming into his own. I think Kenny Britt has a big year.

The defense will be great again. Courtney Greene and Ron Girault in the secondary laying out receivers. The McCourty brothers on the outside secondary. We lost a lot of people on the front seven though, Eric Foster is still there though.

Go Rutgers!

you think, if he has the season that's anticipated by most, he'll come back for his senior season?

I honestly dont think Rutgers will be as good as last year. While last season may not have been a "fluke" I do believe they wont be as good this season

Back
Top Bottom