***The official '08 Florida marlins thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official '08 Florida marlins thread***

I once saw an old man driving a white van and he had painted "Go Marling sory Yankee" on the side. For some reason I just remembered that. Lol.

It's official! Mark Hendrickson will be the opening day starter. Btw it was raining cats and dogs today so the game against the O's was canceled.

castillo put on waivers and picked up by the giants...not much of a loss though being that come the regular season...he will be lucky to be hitting his weight

castillo put on waivers and picked up by the giants...not much of a loss though being that come the regular season...he will be lucky to be hitting his weight

Well with Cantu having such a great spring Castillo didn't stand a chance.

maybin was sent to AAA today...meaning cody ross will likely man centerfield on opening day with de aza platooning with him

maybin was sent to AAA today...meaning cody ross will likely man centerfield on opening day with de aza platooning with him

It was actually AA Carolina. Would have been cool to see him there on opening day but I guess he does need more time in the minors.

It was actually AA Carolina. Would have been cool to see him there on opening day but I guess he does need more time in the minors.
damn, thats what i meant...hopefully he can learn how to hit the breaking ball in the southern league...and i also hope that he will be ready for everyday by say...july or august...so he gets a little more time at the MLB level and is ready to be our everyday guy in 09

The Pirates released Yum Yum Kim. Wouldn't mind having him back this year...not so much cuz he's good, but because he makes me laugh.

I think today is when it's really gonna hit me that Miggy and Dontrelle are gone. :( But hopefully we'll kill the Mutts and i'll forget all about it. :D

Back
Top Bottom