The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread

culpepper2chambers said:
well today we are playin the a's loiaza vs meche

A's have the edge on pitching but bobby crosbey is hurt right?

im still lookin for beltre to do soemthing and betancourt was cold last game im lookin for him to get 2 hits and let ichiro get him in.i think its goin to be a good game but our bullpin could kill it for us again:shakeno:

Crosby's out a week with a badly cut finger. He got it caught in between the base and Robinson Cano's spike's on opening night.

I'm interested to see which Esteban shows up...I'm not expecting a whole lot though. I'm more interested to see Joe Blanton tomorrow. He had some rough spring outings.

unifiedtheory said:
Win the West?

The Mariners finish fourth...MAYBE third if the Rangers pitching does'nt hold up.

Hernandez is a great young arm but he is'nt the best young pitcher in the division...that title belongs to Rich Harden.

The West will be an interesting division. My A's look great...if they get production from the middle of the order consistently (unlike last year) and Crosby and Harden stay healthy they win the West.

Will see.It should be a helluva year in the West.Like what the M's having going,but I still feel it's between the A's and Angels(says the man who's team lost 2 out of 3 to the M's):D.

PHINATIC13 said:
Will see.It should be a helluva year in the West.Like what the M's having going,but I still feel it's between the A's and Angels(says the man who's team lost 2 out of 3 to the M's):D.
imo angels will win it...mariners cant do anything with the bullpin they got they suck ***.

culpepper2chambers said:
another victim of the unsuspecting good offense.
The fact that Esteban was tossing batting practice does'nt help...

He looked AWFUL. His fastball was topping out in the mid-EIGHTYS! His cutter and change won't work when everything looks the same...

I'm not gonna worry about him...yet. He may have some dead arm stuff going on from the WBC. I'd skip him in the next week or two, give Saarloos a start and let Esteban try to get his arm back.

well tommarow felix is pitching but its not on tv and im goin to the blazer game so yeah hopefully he does good i think he can because gil did good and felix is better...........a's manager said crosby will play tomarow so yup he is back.

4-0 A's.

bad news: Mariners are losing :boohoo:

good news: I have Rich Harden on my fantasy team

if Harden keeps this up, it will be the most dominating series by one team's pitchers I have ever seen :eek:

Blanton, Zito, and Harden.

Rocky Raccoon said:
4-0 A's.

bad news: Mariners are losing :boohoo:

good news: I have Rich Harden on my fantasy team

if Harden keeps this up, it will be the most dominating series by one team's pitchers I have ever seen :eek:

Blanton, Zito, and Harden.

Rich is DEALING today. Could be three straight shutouts...

A's go to Minny for a series starting Tuesday. They always have issues with the Twins.

culpepper2chambers said:
so frustrating..........now we gotta go in cleveland and face them and they are hot rite now.

yup and then we go to Boston :shakeno: Our bats better wake up soon.

Back
Top Bottom