The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

You didn't watch the 2 flashy runs he made against China in his first Cap? :lol:

And USA's starting lineup won't be announced until an hour before kick off. Argentina named their starting 11 way before because they felt they could. Maybe ****iness?? Hopefully. That is what cost them to lose to us in the 1995 Copa America.

Well, it's different this time around. In 1995 we had a full squad and they sent nobodies.. This time, we (the weaker team) send nobodies and they send their best squad.. :lol:

To get an idea of how strong that team is, note they can't even start Tevez in that line-up - a guy far and away better than any field player the US has ever produced!!

They're deep alright. Aimar (who I consider better then Riquelme, Riquelme's game pace is slow and he is overrated IMO, but that's another topic for another day) isn't even starting! El payasito is nasty with it.

Well, it's different this time around. In 1995 we had a full squad and they sent nobodies.. This time, we (the weaker team) send nobodies and they send their best squad.. :lol:

Incorrect. They sent their top guys, they just didn't play them against us because they thought it would be a cake walk and because it was the last game of the Group Stage. When we were up 3-0, Pasarella (the coach at the time) tried to make some changes. He put in one of my favorites of all time Batistuta, but it was too little too late.

Incorrect. They sent their top guys, they just didn't play them against us because they thought it would be a cake walk and because it was the last game of the Group Stage. When we were up 3-0, Pasarella (the coach at the time) tried to make some changes. He put in one of my favorites of all time Batistuta, but it was too little too late.

Yeah, true, and thanks for the added info. But the point remains that they didn't play their A team against our A team.

Yeah, true, and thanks for the added info. But the point remains that they didn't play their A team against our A team.

That's true. Should be interesting tonight for sure. And go Paraguay.

GOL DE PARAGUAY AFTER A MISSED PK BY COLOMBIA...ajajajaja

21 secs into the 2nd half and Paraguay makes it 2-0....

Guess I talked too soon :chuckle:

Paraguay is stacked at forward with Santa Cruz, Cabañas and Cardozo. I wish they would have saved some goals for the US :evil:

Back
Top Bottom