The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

Mocking your fellow Mexicant's?

Since when are all these mexicans Argentina fans? Didn;t they like...send you guys home int he world cup?

Too bad you need their A team to do this to our C team to make you feel better.

I don't need Argentina to beat your team to make me feel better, we just beat a very good Brazilian team last night (without 5 or 6 starters)

Totore....say it..."daddy".

you know you want to.

Just do it...at least have Hugo Sanchez call me and say it.

clear.gif

I don't need Argentina to beat your team to make me feel better, we just beat a very good Brazilian team last night (without 5 or 6 starters)

you better...because your mexicant's can't.

:wink:

it's all good....at least mexican food, tequila, and beer rule.

:unsure: Okeey then..

just having a little fun with you guys.

come on...you weren;t the guy that watched your team lose 4-1.

I predicted 2-1 loss or 1-1 if we had our full squad...when I saw the squad that travelled I said 3-1. So I was dead on in my assesment.

But I must say that I am dissapointed in the boys.

No reason to get gassed like that. then get raped.

it also reminded me why Eddie johnson doesn;t get as much time as i want him to.

the guy is a demon for 40 minutes...then he stands around the rest of the way.

Jimmy Conrad...what was that? he's better than that horrible display.

Gaven showed some energy....gomez as well.....

twellman? :sidelol:

The result aside, I was very impressed with some performances tonite. This Argentina side is extremely talented and one of the best squads in the world. They have the luxury of bringing in world class players such as Tevez, Aimar, and Gago off the bench.
I was very impressed with Bornstein, he kept Messi quiet in the first half so much so that Messi was shifted to the left for most of the second half.
Also impressed with the play of Demerit, Wynne, Feilhaber.
Eddie Johnson, Ricardo Clark, Mapp also played decent games. Ben Olsen did well in the first half. Did I forget anyone?
I have never been a fan of Twellman and I dont think he brings much to the team at all. I thought Keller could have done better on both Crespo goals, he had no chance on the Aimar or Tevez goals. I have no doubt that Howard will be our goalie in 2010 and I feel comfortable with him in net.
I dont have high hopes for this tournament as we are going to struggle to score goals, but there are some players who will contribute to the national team in the future, so hopefully this can get these kids some experience against top quality opponent.

Mapp is going to be Beasley's back up it seems in 2010, not Convey. Also, supposedly, good play for him in this tourney could lead him going to Europe to play footy from what I've heard.

4-1...although I am upset its a loss, I won't lose any sleep over it. It is our "C" team for crying out loud. Against Argentina's A team. We did the unimaginable and start it 1-0. Argentinians and Maradona where scared....that would've been a disaster to lose to our C team.

Good game for Argentina, they won the way they were predicted to do so.

I wish I have seen it, but they did not show it here, or at least I didn't find it listed, and then I had to go to watch Live Free and Die Hard.

I love ARgentina thouhg, and I love knowing they won.

The result last night is the reason why the USA are not respected in Europe. Top 20 in the world!!!!!!! No where near that.

The Copa America is the one time, apart from the World Cup, where you have a chance to show the world how good football in the US is, and you make a show of yourselves.

The "C" team excuse is'nt valid cause you sent your best squad to win a cup only two teams have a real chance of winning so you could qualify for the meaningless Confed's Cup.

The result last night is the reason why the USA are not respected in Europe. Top 20 in the world!!!!!!! No where near that.

The Copa America is the one time, apart from the World Cup, where you have a chance to show the world how good football in the US is, and you make a show of yourselves.

The "C" team excuse is'nt valid cause you sent your best squad to win a cup only two teams have a real chance of winning so you could qualify for the meaningless Confed's Cup.

Meaningless? It's good practice for the World Cup.

Had we sent our B squad, I don't think we would've been able to defeat Mexico's A team in the finals. Reason Mexico can send an A team to both is because they are not in midseason like the MLS is.

Back
Top Bottom