***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Do the browns know they actually have to make pics eventually and can't keep trading down haha. No seriously though I don't remember when I have seen a team keep trading down this much but more pics for them

that was a good pick for them. mcnabb needed more targets. and the eagles needed to shut him up.

Why would they trade up for WR? Lions would not have taken a WR. Unless they thought another team was trying to trade up for him.

I think Wells will have a better career than Maclin. I don't have much faith in Maclin.

Well I want Rey, but this is an important position to the Trifecta, and he may be the best talent available.

Maybe, but us he seriously better than Fasano/Martin??? Marginally at best. Not worth passing on plugging a greater need.

Wow, Browns sure are racking up the picks and getting players in the deal as well. I think they still get one of their top picks (probably LB) and rack up the picks for later. Mangini has gotten smart ever since leaving NY. Who knew???

Maclin had too good of value to pass up this late. Good value pick.

Back
Top Bottom