The official bills will beat the jets for their first win today!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official bills will beat the jets for their first win today!!!

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
i figured since i made this type of thread once being week 1 when they played the ravens, and sure enough it was their only loss so far, might as well try again. also factor in that we have no game today, i assume all us fin fans today will be rooting heavily vs the jets today so we can take over soul position of first place tomorrow with a win.

cheers to a jets loss today so that team can be sent back to reality. AMEN!!!!

also mods, if you can please leave it on the main forum during game time only because it will prob be a quiet day today on here since we dont play, and we will all be big bills fans today.:up::thanks:

Well I'll be rooting for my 2nd favorite team today...
1) Dolphins
2) Team playing the Jets
3) Team playing the Pats

Hopefully Fitzpatrick can connect with Lee Evans.. I think he can burn Cro pretty easily. Their defense is seriously overrated. Lets hope the Bills secondary can pick off Sanchez a few times. It would make my weekend if the Bills can beat the Jets

i figured since i made this type of thread once being week 1 when they played the ravens, and sure enough it was their only loss so far, might as well try again. also factor in that we have no game today, i assume all us fin fans today will be rooting heavily vs the jets today so we can take over soul position of first place tomorrow with a win.

also mods, if you can please leave it on the main forum during game time only because it will prob be a quiet day today on here since we dont play, and we will all be big bills fans today.:up::thanks:

Do you get jealous of other and their success, much? The Jets beat you guys fair and square. Get over it. They are the better team and you know it.

However, I am also a firm believer in "any given Sunday". The Bills always give the Jets trouble, even when the Jets have been obvious favorites, much like they are today. This is a classic trap game for the Jets. It's all the NY papers have been talking about. Will they get caught looking at next week's tilt against the Vikings?

I think Rex has taken an active involvement in the offensive gameplanning and that will be the difference. I think the Jets deliver the KO blow to the Bills early. IMO, this game will be over with by halftime.

You can hope all you want, but you know better. The Jets are the best of the AFC East, deal with it.

Do you get jealous of other and their success, much? The Jets beat you guys fair and square. Get over it. They are the better team and you know it.

However, I am also a firm believer in "any given Sunday". The Bills always give the Jets trouble, even when the Jets have been obvious favorites, much like they are today. This is a classic trap game for the Jets. It's all the NY papers have been talking about. Will they get caught looking at next week's tilt against the Vikings?

I think Rex has taken an active involvement in the offensive gameplanning and that will be the difference. I think the Jets deliver the KO blow to the Bills early. IMO, this game will be over with by halftime.

You can hope all you want, but you know better. The Jets are the best of the AFC East, deal with it.
dude, knowone told u, you had to comment on this thread.

this has nothing to do with jealousy. if were playing today this thread would never have been made. fact is though we don't play till tomorrow night, the jets are our main rival and r in competition with us this season, tied for the division lead, and they play today so us fin fans yes we want them to lose.

now if i made this thread on a dolphins game day then u would have a point about jealousy, although why would any fan, or team be jealous of the freaking jets, one of the most pathetic franchises in the NFL, maybe sports.

What's wrong with hoping the Bills upset the Jets? We're simply hoping that we can have a shot at taking sole posession of the AFC East going into the bye.. Plus we just lost a tough one at home to the Jets. We need everything that can go wrong for them to happen, and right now that is losing to the Bills.

soul possesion huh?

i think its the dolphins, who were sent back to reality last sunday

So this should be in the Beasts of the AFC East section.

i think its kind of funny how a jet fan was accusing me of being jealous of the jets when they are on a dolphin fan website 10 minutes before there team is kicking off today. i know i never really visit jet fan sites unless its after they lose just to laugh alittle, but i do know that i would never be on a jet fan site the day of a dolphin game right before kickoff. talking about jealous

asian_facepalm-1.jpg

Well, the Jets just ran right through the Bills for their first score. ... Not looking good.

Back
Top Bottom