The official bills will beat the jets for their first win today!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official bills will beat the jets for their first win today!!!

seems like the jets are the real deal after all.

Doesn't hurt to hope. Can we change the title of the thread to "the unofficial bills will beat the jets for the first win today!?!"

Yeah, you and your whopping 4 posts would know...

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Week 1 we had a ****ty showing just as your offense did. Means nothing now, does it?

little bit different having a bad offensive game against what is maybe the best defense as opposed to what is maybe the worst defense

little bit different having a bad offensive game against what is maybe the best defense as opposed to what is maybe the worst defense
Agree, but still doesn't mean much. Remember, Miami had no meaningful film to study of a completely new defensive scheme. I agree Miami did not play well against Buffalo, but let's face it, season openers are typically tough.

This thread was almost as DUMB as Dirk Diggler's thread from earlier.

You should be forced to pass an IQ test before you can create threads on FH. Move this to the depths please.

I hope no one forgot to thank this ilovefin4ever guy to take time from neurosurgery or string theorizing or whatever it is he does to make this thread

Conan;1063601574[B said:
]I hope no one forgot to thank this ilovefin4ever guy to take time from neurosurgery or string theorizing or whatever it is he does to make this thread[/B]
ya, u should be talking. im sure u r extremly successfull that u spend time on a dolphins fan site all day. go away dude,u dont contribute anything.

as for this thread, i mean ya it looks pretty dumb now, and i didnt really in my heart think the bills would win, i was just hoping.

This thread was almost as DUMB as Dirk Diggler's thread from earlier.

You should be forced to pass an IQ test before you can create threads on FH. Move this to the depths please.
i dont recall dirk digglers thead from earlier, but just curious why this was dumb? i mean in my heart, i didnt actually believe the jets were going to lose to the bills, but since the fins werent playing yesterday, figured id make a thread and hope for the best since it was a quiet day.

its not like i stated in my thread how the jets have no shot, they suck, etc like an unintelligent person, i was just hoping for the best, thats all. i think ive posted enough i dont think i need to take an iq test before making a thread.

nm i'll leave it be

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom