The official "I have Saban as part of my user name! Help" Name Change Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official "I have Saban as part of my user name! Help" Name Change Thread

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If you happened to adopt Nick or Saban or some combination in your user name and want to change it to something a little more 'current', let us know in this thread.

Thanks.

We will need to know what you want your new user name to be.

I don't want to clutter this up with nonsense, but I feel it appropriate to offer guidance to the users in this position: go classic. If we hire Coach X and you change "SABANistheMANohYeah" to "CoachXistheMANohYeah", you may be in this position again. We know that the classic players and coaches aren't going anywhere, though. If you want to honor somebody, honor your Shula, Marino, Griese, Offerdahl, or some other stalwart who won't disappoint you.

Best of luck to you all.

Alrighty, thank you for this thread by the way. I'd like My Screename changed to:

CitizenSnips

(it's from Futurama) If that could be done, then thank you very much. If not, thank you for your time.

Alrighty, thank you for this thread by the way. I'd like My Screename changed to:

CitizenSnips

(it's from Futurama) If that could be done, then thank you very much. If not, thank you for your time.

Done :up:

I want to change my name to CrunchSaban :wink: J/K

Put me on this list too! Change mine to ummm......Shula Come Back!

Stick with Shula....they can't take his accomplishments away :)

Back
Top Bottom