The official "I have Saban as part of my user name! Help" Name Change Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official "I have Saban as part of my user name! Help" Name Change Thread

Unless the Dolphins ever hire somone named Ronnie Bass to coach the team, I should be ok from now on.

I would like to change my name to something referencing Mark Duper.

He was in his prime when I became a phins fan and one of my favorite players of all time.

Here are a few names in order of my preference. I'm not sure about semantics so I've given a few options:

1.) Super Duper
2.) Super_Duper
3.) Mark Duper
4.) Mark_Duper
5.) SuperDuper
6.) MarkDuper
6.) Super Duper 85
7.) Super_Duper 85
8.) Mark Duper 85
9.)Mark_Duper 85
8.) SuperDuper 85
9.) MarkDuper85

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

I would like to change my name to something referencing Mark Duper.

He was in his prime when I became a phins fan and one of my favorite players of all time.

Here are a few names in order of my preference. I'm not sure about semantics so I've given a few options:

1.) Super Duper
2.) Super_Duper
3.) Mark Duper
4.) Mark_Duper
5.) SuperDuper
6.) MarkDuper
6.) Super Duper 85
7.) Super_Duper 85
8.) Mark Duper 85
9.)Mark_Duper 85
8.) SuperDuper 85
9.) MarkDuper85

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Do me a favor and find one that is available and let me know which. I want to help ya bro but I don't have the time to research the names available. The first on is taken. I stopped there :wink:

Edit: The Super Duper ID may become available real soon though....give me a few

Can I get the Super Duper then.

I didn't mean to make you check all those names though, I was just trying to make it easier though it seams i may have done the opposite.

Thanks though.

I'm tempted to change my name to Hysteri,killSaban, but it probably sends the wrong message to the kids.

I'm tempted to change my name to Hysteri,killSaban, but it probably sends the wrong message to the kids.

but "I" sure as hell like it....

do you suppose that a couple years down the road some of Waynes goons get even with slick nick...:goof:

Back
Top Bottom