The Official Olympic thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Olympic thread

Roman529 said:
I watched the USA and Finland in Curling today.....it is amazing how accurate those guys are with their "throws." It is not like shuffleboard....these guys are dead on with every shot. I love seeing the guys sweeping the ice with their brooms. :wink:
We should start a Finheaven Curling Team, Have DM make badges and everyting!!

GRAPEAPE said:
I actually thought that girl from Austrailia : Torah Bright had a great run. She should have medaled. If it weren't for snowboarding the US would only have like 2 medals.

The height and power of Clark was astounding! It was dare I say, man like!!!!:eek:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The height and power of Clark was astounding! It was dare I say, man like!!!!:eek:
She's only 5'5" 135. I have never been on a halfpipe of anykind, but I would guess that timing has alot to do with The height you can generate. If you leave to early you are wasting energy. I also think Clark was actually entering the pipe further down than the others so shee had more speed going in, Who knows, I just like to watch.

GRAPEAPE said:
She's only 5'5" 135. I have never been on a halfpipe of anykind, but I would guess that timing has alot to do with The height you can generate. If you leave to early you are wasting energy. I also think Clark was actually entering the pipe further down than the others so shee had more speed going in, Who knows, I just like to watch.

They are all that size (She is bigger then most), it has a lot to do with your legs, your hips and your guts!

you will never get me on a mountain that size.
clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1 said:
4 more days!!!!:wink:
While your in Colorado Find yourself some RoadDogg porter, The flying dog brewery is in colorado somewhere. It is excellent beer.

:wink:
GRAPEAPE said:
While your in Colorado Find yourself some RoadDogg porter, The flying dog brewery is in colorado somewhere. It is excellent beer.

I was drinking there IPA last night!

Canada finally has number 3:canada:

The USA were down a goal in the third but came back strong. If they lost it would have been Canada vs USA in the semi's instead of the gold medal match we will see

I hate the Olympics but just wanted to say that I would totally mount some of these broads.

Bloom finished 4th in the qualifiers

Bloom finished 6th overall, no medal

Slovakia just beat Russia 5-3 in hockey. :D

Russian biathlete fails doping test

Doping struck the Winter Olympics on Thursday, bruising a Games that officials had hoped would restore the image of clean sports competition after the scandals of the Athens Summer Games.

Russian athlete Olga Pyleva, who took the silver medal in Monday's 15-km individual biathlon, was suspended pending a disciplinary investigation into doping by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), her team said.

"They have found something in sample A, but sample B has yet to be done," a spokesman for the team said. It was not known what substance had been found.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/olympics/2006/02/16/doping/index.html

Canada in the finals for the pursuit in men's and women. We will get 2 medals today :canada:

This is should make up for that trader Aussie who took our Aerial away

Back
Top Bottom