The Official Toronto Blue Jays thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Toronto Blue Jays thread

d-day

Club Member
Reaction score
jays off to a good start - 2-1 so far with the new additions making their presence felt - b.j. ryan has 2 saves in 2 save opportunities - lilly pitches saturday after a "disabled" list scare with his back - burnett gets his first start april 16 against chicago - scott downs gets his 2 starts while he is out - that gives the jays 3 lefties in the starting rotation - molina, glaus and overbay all have homers so far in their new uni's - a full house of 50,449 at their opener - thank god for the jays this year - my leafs on the other hand...

haha, jk man. i like yalls team this year.

you ever catch any there games at the Trop?

Nappy Roots said:
haha, jk man. i like yalls team this year.

you ever catch any there games at the Trop?

usually catch a few every year - your team in t.o. starting tomorrow... :wink:

d-day said:
usually catch a few every year - your team in t.o. starting tomorrow... :wink:

:yes:

should be a fun series. want my honest prediction. we sweep yall. and thats honestly.

btw, if you decide to catch some games this year, hit me up, ill probably be there.

EDIT: ah ****, just remember youll have Halladay going agaisnt us game 3. ok. we win 2-1 in the series.

Nappy Roots said:
:yes:

should be a fun series. want my honest prediction. we sweep yall. and thats honestly.

btw, if you decide to catch some games this year, hit me up, ill probably be there.

season tix? how about a lil wager on that prediction of yours... :dday:

d-day said:
season tix? how about a lil wager on that prediction of yours... :dday:

nah, but i got to 1 home game in each home series. sometimes ill go to 2.

an look, i changed my prediction. :dday:

Nappy Roots said:
nah, but i got to 1 home game in each home series. sometimes ill go to 2.

an look, i changed my prediction. :dday:

lilly's got some nasty stuff - i say t.o. 2-1 - what's the wager? ...some make the other put something stupid in thier sig for a week stuff? :wink:

d-day said:
lilly's got some nasty stuff - i say t.o. 2-1 - what's the wager? ...some make the other put something stupid in thier sig for a week stuff? :wink:

:lol:

thats fine with me

if i win, you gotta put.

"i gave all the rays players a reach arounds in the back alley for free! as they are kings!"

Nappy Roots said:
:lol:

thats fine with me

if i win, you gotta put.

"i gave all the rays players a reach arounds in the back alley for free! as they are kings!"

:lol: - don't forget i'm a mod, nappy - got something else just a little more appropriate?

d-day said:
:lol: - don't forget i'm a mod, nappy - got something else just a little more appropriate?

:D

damn, forgot. hahaha.

how about this then..

"Tampa Bay Devil Rays 2006 Worldseries Champions!!!"

Nappy Roots said:
:D

damn, forgot. hahaha.

how about this then..

"Tampa Bay Devil Rays 2006 Worldseries Champions!!!"

ok... and if i win you do the same with my team - ...whole week :wink:

Nappy Roots said:
:hi5: deal

close enough to a handshake. haha

i'll be up for the first t.o. series in tampa nap - we'll catch a game and head over to mons venus after the game... :dday:

Back
Top Bottom