The Official UTAH JAZZ thread on the way to win the Big one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official UTAH JAZZ thread on the way to win the Big one

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Im A Utah jazz fan and this team is poised to win the championship!! Deron The BOOOOOOZZZZZZZ and AK are great assets and this team is unstoppable!!

GO jazz GO!!

Were winning it all

I think you are the only Jazz fan unfortunately. John Stockton daisy duke ran them all away. Jazz are good but it all depends what they do in the playoffs if they reach it.

jazz/kings fan here...
so whats up dominizzo! yeah the jazz do look good this year. and finally i can see why the jazz drafted deron williams! now lets just see if they can stay healthy.

The Jazz keys are to stay healThy!!

Deron is one amazing guard!! Boozer can be the next big power foward since malkone`s hay days!!

And to amars The jazz will taste Post season and how

Jazz are a good team, but won't make it to the Western Conference Finals. Also, something is wrong with AK47, I had him on my fantasy teams twice years back and he was phenomenal. In fact he was the number 2 player in the entire league, behind only Garnett. Average line would be like 20 pts., 10 boards, 5 blocks and 3 steals. He'd even hit some 3's. I think he's breaking down a bit.

I'm not a Jazz fan my any means but if there was one coach in the NBA that deserves a ring on his finger, it's Mr. Jerry Sloan!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm not a Jazz fan my any means but if there was one coach in the NBA that deserves a ring on his finger, it's Mr. Jerry Sloan!

???????? I always liked the jazzz:dolphins: :dolphins:

Jazz fan here.

Everything is going well right now, hopefully Carlos Boozer stays healthy. He is playing great right now, he is getting a double double every night.

Deron Williams is the man.

I think Utah may have the deepest team, as in depth off the bench.

Jerry Sloan deserves a ring.

mjwenz said:
Jazz fan here.

Everything is going well right now, hopefully Carlos Boozer stays healthy. He is playing great right now, he is getting a double double every night.

Deron Williams is the man.

I think Utah may have the deepest team, as in depth off the bench.

Jerry Sloan deserves a ring.

Jazz are winning it all!! harpring Giricek Milsap Collins Fisher that is 1 scary bench

Yet for some reason you didnt make this claim before the season. Hmmmm...

I guess that's what winning does :tongue:

A pretty good Nov,and now the Jazz are ready for the finals??They are playing pretty well right now,but the finals?Ehh see me in April too.

Back
Top Bottom