The Official: Yea Bitch by Incognito | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official: Yea Bitch by Incognito

It was soooo funny when he said that last night. This guy is an animal out there, which is why he gets in trouble sometimes I guess. He portrays the right "tought" attitude needed by the dolphins though!

Always liked Ritchie and he came here with that reputation only for drawing 15 yard penalties but seems to have channelled it more to positive play.

u guys are racist, if this was karlos, Vontae or Chad Johnson yall would b hating hard.

Gotta love the nastiness in him. Most if not all of us have heard Icognito was voted by his peers as one of the top 5 meanest in the league, plus he was the only o-linemen in that top 5.

"Yea B*!$h!"

u guys are racist, if this was karlos, Vontae or Chad Johnson yall would b hating hard.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were accusing Richie fans of a paler shade of "Omar-ism"

Last edited by a moderator:
We need more players with his attitude.

Yep. And you know how we got Incognito?

1st round draft pick?....... NOT.

The guy was picked up off FA, makes a normal OL salary, and is our best offensive lineman.

Thats how you build an OL. Sure, you need to draft some guys. Im not totally opposed to it. In fact, I believe the biggest part of OL play is cohesiveness as a unit. Therefore I would try and acquire like 3 of them together in one draft. Put almost an entire line together in one offseason and let them play together for several years. But, I wouldnt be spending top picks on them. Perhaps mid to late first round I would consider a T, but Im not trying to shell out top dollar against my cap to pay offensive linemen. Give me a bunch of Incognitos anyday.

I'm confused. Is this thread about Richie Incognito, or did we pick up another Incognito who isn't just an average player?

I'm confused. Is this thread about Richie Incognito, or did we pick up another Incognito who isn't just an average player?

He's a bad person, and a lineman with a bad attitude without enhancement.

I think that deserves a thread.

He doesn't need to have roids to have roid rage.

He has this totally boyish face that looks so innocent. Then the **** that comes out of his mouth... and those HITS, man he is a monster. I love it.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were accusing Richie fans of a paler shade of "Omar-ism"

I don't like Omar Kelly.

I think he is a fraud as a writer, and wherever it was he got his degree from, he should return it because he,
as a professional journalist, can't string together entire articles without being repeating himself. Or simply being
not able to write.

I don't think he's used "Telling" in a tweet since we burnt him down on Finheaven.

Psst. You can use the adjective again, Omar. Only use it once per column.

*Looks over shoulder*

Incognito has definetly stepped up and become one of our best Olinemen. The whole left side is locked down with Pouncey, Incognito and Long. His nasty streak is needed, our team is kinda soft, we need him.

Yep. And you know how we got Incognito?

1st round draft pick?....... NOT.

The guy was picked up off FA, makes a normal OL salary, "and is our best offensive lineman."

Come On Man... I really like the guy too but lets be serious here for a second.

Back
Top Bottom